With our Export Data feature, you can download all of your forms as HTML files, your submission data as a CSV file, and uploaded files, all in a single ZIP file.
Exporting your data is closely similar to downloading your form submissions. Let’s start!
Preparing the Export
- Hover to your Profile Picture at the navigation bar, and click your Profile Name. The page will redirect you to your Account Settings.
- Click the Data tab on the left side.
- Click the Download My Data button under the Export Data row.
- Check the data you wish to export under the Request a New Export tab.
- Click the Prepare My Data To Download button to start the export process.
- You will get the following screen after. Click the Got It button to exit and wait for the export to finish.
The time it takes will depend on the total size of your data. If you have many forms, uploaded files, and submission data, give it time to finish.
Downloading the Data
Under the Download Your Data tab, you will see the progress of the export request. Click the Show Details link to view the actual progress of the export request.
Once finished, you should see the Download link under the Export Data window, and you will also receive an email with the same download link.