When you set up an Email Notification, you can have the submission as a PDF attachment. The Full Name element will be part of the file name in most instances. You can customize this through the PDF Editor.
It’s easy to customize the file name. Let’s start!
- In the Form Builder, toggle the quick access menu at the top beside the Jotform logo.
- Click the PDF Editor from the options.
- Click the Layout Settings (paint roller icon) in the PDF Editor.
- Go to the Customize tab, and scroll down to find the PDF File Name option.
- Click the pencil icon in front of the current name to edit the filename.
- Toggle the Form Fields dropdown, and check which element you wish to be the filename. The PDF Editor automatically saves your selections.
If you wish to delete an element from the File Name box, hover over the field, and click the X icon.