When you set up an Email Notification, you can include the submission data in the email as a PDF attachment. The respondent’s name will be the PDF’s filename in most cases but you can customize this in PDF Editor.
- In Form Builder, open the quick access menu in the upper-left corner.
- Choose PDF Editor from the options.
- In PDF Editor, click on the document’s gear icon on the right to open PDF Settings.
- Next, click on the pencil icon in the PDF File Name section.
Note: You can add static texts to the filename by typing directly in the PDF File Name field after clicking on the pencil icon.
- In the PDF File Name section still, click on Form Fields, then select the form fields to include in the filename.
- Click anywhere outside the form field selection panel to save the changes.
To remove a form field from the filename, edit the filename, hover your mouse over the pill, then click on the remove (x) icon.
You can also deselect the fields in the Form Fields selection panel to remove or exclude them in the filename.