Adding a contact form to your Facebook page is quick and easy with JotForm.
NOTE: Before you start, make sure your Facebook Page has at least 2000 fans. According to Facebook, “The Page Tabs feature is only available to Pages with 2000 or more fans or Pages managed by whitelisted apps.”
Sign up for Jotform so you can add forms to your Facebook Page.
After you have created your form in the Form Builder, follow these steps:
1. Click Publish in the top menu.
2. Click Platforms in the left menu.
3. Select Facebook.
4. Click the Add Jotform Tab button.
A popup window will appear and ask you to log into your Facebook account.
6. After logging into Facebook, the Add Page Tab window will appear, and you will have the option to choose the Facebook Page you would like your form to be added to. After selecting the Page, click the Add Page Tab button.
7. After successfully adding your form to your Facebook Page, the Go to Your Page link will appear. Click the link to access the tab.
8. On your Facebook Page, you’ll see a Contact Us tab. Click it to view your form.
How to Change the Tab Title
a. On your Facebook Page, click Settings in the upper right corner.
b. Click Templates and Tabs.
c. Scroll down the bottom part and click Settings under the Contact Us tab.
d. Click Edit Settings link:
e. Type in your Custom Tab Name. Click the Save button. Click Okay to exit.
How to Change the Form on My Facebook Page
If you want to change the form, you can do so right on the tab/app page. If you are logged into your account, you should see a gear (settings) icon on the left. Just click it and select a form from the list.
How to Remove the Form on Facebook Page
1. Go to your Facebook Page.
2. Click theSettingsthenTemplates and Tabs.
3. Look for theContact Us tab and turn itOFFthen click the Save button to save the changes.
IMPORTANT: Facebook Tabs won’t work on mobile. Facebook hasn’t deployed this functionality yet. It should work as intended if you view it on a desktop.
There’s a discussion on this page that will further explain Facebook’s stand on this. This post came straight from the Facebook team, courtesy of a developer support engineer.
That’s it! If you have any questions regarding this guide or issues adding your Jotform form to your Facebook page, please comment below or contact us through our support forum.
Haven’t you got started to build your form yet? Visit our Contact Form Generator page.