Browse Article by Topicswebhook webhook samples form webhook mysql database sms
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Create an RSS Listing Report?
- How to Setup a Webhook with JotForm
- Webhook PHP Script Examples
Related Forum Questions
- Aligning asmSelect widget to Centre.
- Can I change the "Please Select" placeholder text in asmSelect widget?
- asmSelect Widget: Custom CSS for limiting number of selections user can make?
- Widgets > Twilio: How do you use the sms Twilio widget?
- Can data from your forms be uploaded to Access Database?
- How can I create my form on JotForm?
- Webhooks integration: Add security by validating the submission through Handshake key
- SMS confirmation not working!
- can I query a database table from a jotform?
- Bounce List: email notification not send
Webhook PHP Script ExamplesLast Update: January 3, 2017
If you're already familiar with JotForm Webhook, here are example scripts that you may want to try.
Note: Make sure to update the field names on these scripts with the field names from your form.
1. Instant Email Notification - Get instant email notification using your email sending server
Sample Email Result:
2. SMS Notification - Send SMS after form submission using your SMS Provider's API.
3. Form to MySQL - Send form data to your MySQL Database
We will post more examples from time to time. If you have any suggestions or if you need help with Webhook, feel free to post it below.
Demo: https://form.jotform.com/62893435003959 (check thank you page details to view the result)
4. Bounce Notifier - Get notified when submission failed to be sent into your recipient email.
Note: Make sure to add the from and to emails as well as your JotForm API Key in the code.
Important: This code requires the PHP Client Library from the JotForm API page (or you can download it here). Place the JotForm.php file within the same folder containing your bounce notifier php file.