Browse Article by Topicswebhook webhook samples form webhook mysql database sms
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Create an RSS Listing Report?
- How to Setup a Webhook with JotForm
- Webhook PHP Script Examples
Related Forum Questions
- How to automatically send email and SMS to applicant?
- height converter to MySQL Database
- Webhook and Jotform Integration Issue
- Is there a way to collect payment via sms billing
- Can I post submission data to MS Access?
- Can I add an SMS text notification when a form is submitted?
- Why I cannot see new orders in submissions?
- Can I have the dropdown options linked with an external database?
- When I send a link to a cloned form it comes up with the old title.
- How can I create a form that takes a user's phone number and then sms texts them an offer?
Webhook PHP Script ExamplesLast Update: October 16, 2016
If you're familiar with Webhook, here are example scripts that you may want to try.
Note: Make sure to update the field names on these scripts with the field names from your form. How to Setup Webhook with Jotform
1. Instant Email Notification - Get instant email notification using your email sending server
Sample Email Result:
2. SMS Notification - Send SMS after form submission using your SMS Provider's API.
3. Form to MySQL - Send form data to your MySQL Database
We will post more examples from time to time. If you have any suggestions or if you need help with Webhook, feel free to post it below.