Browse Article by Topicswebhook webhook samples form webhook mysql database sms
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Create an RSS Listing Report?
- How to Setup a Webhook with JotForm
- Webhook PHP Script Examples
Related Forum Questions
- SMS notification for form submissions?
- Jag vill skicka sms
- Is it possible to send the submissions into MySQL database?
- SMS Configuration
- How can I connect a JotForm to an external database or spreadsheet?
- Twilio: Something Went Wrong error
- I would like if i can filter data from a data base to the forms, for example a ID number, or a promotional code, or name from a data base list.
- Sending sms's to customers?
- Info verification number with SMS and SugarCRM
- Is it possible to confirm mobile number via SMS verification?
Webhook PHP Script ExamplesLast Update: January 28, 2017
If you're already familiar with JotForm Webhook, here are example scripts that you may want to try.
Note: Make sure to update the field names on these scripts with the field names from your form.
1. Instant Email Notification - Get instant email notification using your email sending server
Sample Email Result:
2. SMS Notification - Send SMS after form submission using your SMS Provider's API.
3. Form to MySQL - Send form data to your MySQL Database
Demo: https://form.jotform.com/62893435003959 (check thank you page details to view the result)
4. Bounce Notifier - Get notified when submission failed to be sent into your recipient email.
Note: Replace the FROM and TO emails as well as your JotForm API Key in the code.
Important: This code requires PHP Client Library from the JotForm API page (or you can download it here). Place the JotForm.php file within the same folder containing your bounce notifier php file.
We will post more examples from time to time. If you have any suggestions or if you need help with Webhook, feel free to post it below.