The Calendar Report is a useful way of visually presenting your Submission Data so your customers can see available dates/times for, say, an appointment. Follow all the steps below on how to create a calendar report for your form.
- Go to the My Forms page.
- Select the form you want to generate a report from.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Then click Add New Report.
- Select Calendar Listing Report on the Create a new report modal pop-up.
- Next will be the Calendar Listing Report setup page, which is divided into 3 sections.
- Report Name – type the name of the report that will be shown under the Reports menu on the My Forms page.
- Date Field – previously, it is required to have a Date Picker field on the form to set the date the data will be saved under in the Calendar Report. Right now, you can already select the Submission Date as the Date Field in the Calendar Report.
- Fields – select a field to include in the report. Compared with other reports, you can only pick one (1) field that will show up in the Calendar Report.
- Report Configurations – enable or disable additional report settings to your preference.
Password protection – an optional but added layer of security.
- After clicking the Create button, you will be prompted that the Calendar Listing Report is ready. On the same pop-up, you will see the link to the Calendar Listing Report that you created and a button to copy that link. (a) There is also the iframe embed code that you can copy to embed the report to your website. (b) The Open Report button will open the report on a new browser tab. (c)
Click the close (X) icon at the top-right corner to close the pop-up.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.