The Calendar Report is a useful way of visually presenting your submission data so your customers can see available dates or times for, say, an appointment.
Follow all the steps below on how to create a calendar report for your form.
- Go to the My Forms page and select the form you want to generate a report from.
- Click the Reports button.
- Then click Add New Report.
- Select Calendar Listing on the Create a new report modal pop-up.
- Next will be the Calendar Listing Report setup page, which is divided into three sections:
- Report Name – type the name of the report that will be shown under the Reports menu on the My Forms page.
- Date Field – set the Submission Date or one of your form’s Date Picker element as the date the data for the Calendar Listing Report.
- Fields – select a field to include in the report. Compared with other reports, you can only pick one field that will show up in the Calendar Listing Report.
- Report Configurations – enable or disable additional report settings to your preference:
- Password protection – an optional but added layer of security.
- Click the Create button at the bottom to finish the setup.
- You will be notified that the Calendar Listing Report is ready. On the same pop-up, you will see the link to the Calendar Listing Report that you created and a button to copy that link. There is also the iFrame embed code that you can copy to embed the report to your website. The Open Report button will open the report on a new browser tab.
- Click the close (X) icon at the top-right corner to close the pop-up.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.