Browse Article by Topicsview submissions submissions submission management form responses submission
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Add a Date on Email Notification
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- Create a Submission Limit Using JotForm with PHP and RSS Reports
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
Related Forum Questions
- Google Spreadsheet Updates
- Dropbox Sync Issues
- Client Access
- Educators' Pricing to upgrade my plan
- My Account has not been upgraded...still.
- Data missing in submission report
- 3rd Party Integration with Google Spreadsheets - Autoupdate?
- What happens when you hit the submission limit?
- Can't login to my other account
- Form disappeared
How to View Form SubmissionsLast Update: June 30, 2016
So your form has been getting lots of responses, and you need a central place where you can view all the responses, edit them, respond to them by sending emails, print them, flag them for reading later - delete them, download excel and CSV files among other many reporting features.
In order to open and see all of your form's submissions, do the following:
1. Go to "My Forms" page and select the form with the submissions you want to view
2. Click on "Submissions" button to view the form submissions page
3. The rest is quite intuitive as illustrated in the feature highlight illustration below:
This overview hardly covers the feature rich submissions administration panel - Click on this link to view the report creating features in detail.
Tell us your experience with managing your submissions in the comments below, we would love to hear from you.