The Jotform Form Builder allows you to create a file upload form. The files are sent through email as a link or attachment when configured. You can also download the files at once or download a specific set of files when needed.
Below are ways to download uploaded files from your form:
Download All Uploaded Files
- On the My Forms page, select the form.
- Click the Submissions button in the top toolbar.
- In Jotform Tables, click the Download All button.
- Click the Download Attachments option.
- Alternatively, you can also click the three-dot menu in the main submissions tab, hover your mouse over the Download option, and click the Download Attachments option.
- The system will begin zipping your file uploads. You’ll see the following popup informing you that you’ll receive an email with a link to download the zipped file.
This process may take some time if your form has a large number of file uploads.
Download a Specific Set of Files
- Select the submissions from the table. You’ll see the number of selected submissions on the Download button.
- Click the Download button
- Finally, click the Download Attachments option to begin the download process.
Similar to downloading all file uploads, this method isn’t instant. Our system will zip your files and send you an email once complete.
Download File Uploads Based on a Time Range
- Click the Filter button.
- In the Search In row, click the All Time button.
- Choose and click a time range from the list beside the calendar.
- Click anywhere outside of the calendar/time range modal to set your filter.
- Click the Apply Filter button. Your filter is now active.
- Click the Download All button and then the Download Attachment option.
Download Individual Files
If you want to download an individual file, click on the cell that contains the file icon, and click the Green download icon:
How to Download Submission Files from the Old Submissions Page
On the old submissions page, click Download All Uploads at the top of the page.
To filter the submissions and download files based on a specific time range, click the settings (gear) icon. Set the Time Frame.
Once you’ve set or selected the time frame, click the Download Uploads in Time Range button just above the grid list of submissions:
Whether you’ve filtered the files or not, clicking the Download button will display a popup window that lets you know an email will be sent to you when the data is ready for download.
The file should arrive in your email soon. However, if the file is very large, it may take a few minutes.
Hi, I log in using our charity login. I am in the process of uploading cat adoption submission forms to our database. I had no issues with Jan or Feb ones, I got an easy system going, where I told it to download the form then uploaded it from my downloads folder. Now, it simply refuses to download any more. It says 'waiting for jotform.eu.com' and doesn't do anything at all. It's broken! I've put my personal email address on here for ease of access to your reply, as I'll be working now until this evening. Thanks
Would love in the future to be able to download the submission table and have the uploads hyperlinked in the table. Even if there was a way to vlookup and sync the two would be helpful.
Can I setup up downloads with a filename that is based on data in the table? It's very manual to link the download content to the file submission as the down;aod name is not included in the submission file.
di jotform sy kok tidak ada untuk download attacment, hanya ada download csv, excel, pdf
Can I setup up downloads with a filename that is based on data in the table?
My company has shared access to a jotform table with me and I have every download option except for Download as PDF. I'm brainstorming with my colleagues on how to remedy this. Any ideas how they can share that option? It doesn't say Read Only or Collaborator for me. See below and thanks in advance.
Can I download all attachments into one file I can print out ... versus the Zip file giving me 100 different files to open to just prin the waiver form and the vax card?
I'm having the same issue as Hassan. The hpotos taken by the Take Photo widget are not considered attachements, so there is no option to download them
I am using take photo widget for my Performance Management survey 6.2 version. The problem I am facing is that I need to download all images that are being uploaded on the form. But there is no option for download attachment. When i download using download using excel or text file, i only get link of the picture.
Previously when i was using upload document option, i was able to download all images that were uploaded on the form.
please help me in resolving this issue.
Hassan Saleem Malik
Hi, is there a way to download just the submission info and not all the other language in the form?
Perfect information, thanks so much for the actual steps in tutorial. They covered my whole spectrum of questions, including downloading and converting to Excell. Great work, thanks a bunch.