The Jotform Form Builder allows you to create a file upload form. But how do you download the files that are uploaded to your form?
Download all uploaded files:
- On the My Forms page, select the form and click the Submissions button in the top toolbar.
- In Jotform Tables, click the DownloadAll button.
- Click the Downloadattachments option.
- Alternatively, you can also click the three vertical dots icon in the main Submissions tab, hover your mouse over the Download option, and click the Downloadattachments option.
- The system will begin zipping your file uploads. You’ll see the following popup informing you that you’ll receive an email with a link to download the zipped file.
This process may take some time if your form has a large number of file uploads.
Download a specific set of files:
Select the submissions from the table. You’ll see the number of selected submissions on the Download button. Click the Download button, and then click the Downloadattachments option to begin the download process.
Similar to downloading all file uploads, this method isn’t instant. Our system will zip your files and send you an email once it’s complete.
Download file uploads based on a time range:
Click the Alltime button, and choose from the predefined list or set a custom date range.
The filter is now active. Click the Downloadall button and then the Downloadattachment option.
Download individual files:
If you want to download an individual file, click on the cell that contains the file icon, and click the Green download icon:
How to download submission files from the old submissions page
On the old submissions page, click DownloadAllUploads at the top of the page.
To filter the submissions and download files based on a specific time range, click the settings (gear) icon. Set the Time Frame.
Once you’ve set or selected the time frame, click the Download Uploads in Time Range button just above the grid list of submissions:
Whether you’ve filtered the files or not, clicking the Download button will display a popup window that lets you know an email will be sent to you when the data is ready for download.
The file should arrive in your email soon. However, if the file is very large, it may take a few minutes.