Browse Article by Topicsupload size upload file upload file size maximum file size max file size
Related Forum Questions
- Can I increase the file upload limit above 1GB?
- What is the upload file limit?
- How can we increase the upload file size limit?
- Is there a way to reset the Upload Size limit on the account?
- How do I find out what the file upload max size is?
- Is there a way to allow my users to upload 4 pictures to me?
- I tried to upload the file but the system keeps locking
- People can't submit photo files from an iPhone
- Upload Space
- Picture too large to submit?
Changing the File Upload Size LimitLast Update: April 15, 2017
We've made a quick reference list of upload size limits as stated on Dropbox's & Google Drive's official pages. Note that the limits may change along with Google or Dropbox’s policies and the numbers below may not be fully accurate. If you notice something is off, let us know in the comments!
JotForm upload max size = 1GB or less per file (use 1048576 value in KB to set the 1GB limit)
JotForm maximum number of files = Recommended value is up to 25 files per request (submission).
Dropbox = Individual max file size is 300MB. Files over 300MB are not being forwarded to Dropbox, but you can download them from your JotForm storage.
1. Keep in mind of your monthly plan for JotForm when you're uploading to JotForm.
2. 1GB is the max upload size for JotForm. If you want to upload 5GB to Google Drive, allow multiple file uploads. you can divide 5GB files into 5 pieces for 1GB each.
3. Google Drive gives only 5GB of space for. If you do not purchase additional space, uploads larger than remaining allotted space will not complete.
Here's how to change your upload limit on any form:
1. Open/Edit your form in our Form Editor.
2. Click on Form Elements.
3. Add the File Upload field from the Basic Fields section.
4. Click on the gear icon.
5. Then click on the Options section.
6. And set the minimum and maximum file size limit if you want to:
How'd you do? If you have suggestions or comments about upload limits, please feel free to use the comments section below or opening a new thread in the forum page.
NOTE: The multiple file upload does not yet support larger files (more than 100MB). It would sometime fail due to the resources it would take for the file to be uploaded. The single file upload on the other hand supports larger files.