Browse Article by Topicsupload size upload file upload file size maximum file size max file size
Related Forum Questions
- Upload button rejecting legitimate files
- Does the Kloudless File Uploaded have a max file size limit?
- How can I upgrade the upload file limit?
- Option to require clients to login to view uploaded files.
- What is the maximum file upload size?
- Multiple File File Size Limit?
- Possible Upload File Size, Download Supply to my Users
- How can I increase the file upload size?
- File Uploads: What is the max file size allowed per upload?
- Starter Account Maximum Upload Size
Changing the File Upload Size LimitLast Update: November 24, 2016
NOTE: you might need to have a paid account to get this working, free accounts only allow a total amount space of 100 MB.
We've made a quick reference list of upload size limits as stated on Dropbox's & Google Drive's official pages. Note that the limits may change along with Google or Dropbox’s policies and the numbers below may not be fully accurate. If you notice something is off, let us know in the comments!
JotForm upload max size = 1GB or less per file (use 1048576 value in KB to set the 1GB limit)
JotForm maximum number of files = Recommended value is up to 25 files per request (submission).
Dropbox = Individual max file size is 300MB. Files over 300MB are not being forwarded to Dropbox, but you can download them from your JotForm storage.
1. Keep in mind of your monthly plan for JotForm when you're uploading to JotForm.
2. 1GB is the max upload size for JotForm. If you want to upload 5GB to Google Drive, allow multiple file uploads. you can divide 5GB files into 5 pieces for 1GB each.
3. Google Drive gives only 5GB of space for. If you do not purchase additional space, uploads larger than remaining allotted space will not complete.
Here's how to change your upload limit on any form:
1. Open/Edit your form in our Form Editor.
2. Add/Edit the File Upload field under the Basic Fields section.
3. Find & Click on "Max File Size" button in the top toolbar.
4. Enter a number to increase the maximum allowed file size in the specific file upload field.
How'd you do? If you have suggestions or comments about upload limits, please feel free to use the comments section below or opening a new thread in the forum page.