It is actually very simple to move your forms and data from one Jotform account to another.
This guide here is designed to show you how to do this in a very simple and effortless way, so let’s get started!
There are 2 easy ways for you to learn how to move or transfer your forms and data so we will tell you about each of the two methods below.
Option #1: Let Us Do It for You
The fastest and easiest way to move or transfer your forms is to allow us to move them for you. We can move one form or even all forms. It can be done in an instant and it also includes your form submission data.
- Log in to your Jotform account.
- Open a new ticket and create a request to move your forms.
- List the URL of the forms you’d like move.
- Provide the username or email address of the account to where you want your forms and data transferred.
- Once this is completed, we will respond to you to confirm it.
It is not possible to move or transfer forms from and to HIPAA-enabled accounts due to security restrictions. Also, it is not advisable to disable HIPAA to move or transfer forms.
Option #2: Transfer Form Ownership as a Sub-Account User
Effective October 2018, the Sub-User feature has been discontinued and is no longer available for creating new sub-users. If you had been using this feature previously, you’re grandfathered.
If you would like to have additional users added to your account, please check out our Jotform Enterprise plan.
Another way to do this is by transferring the ownership of your forms and submission data to move them. This is only available if you happen to be a sub-account user or owner of forms that are shared with a sub-account user as it works both ways.
- Make sure your second account is set up as a sub-account or vice versa.
- Log into your first account with the forms you want to move.
- Next, go to the My Forms page.
- Select and drag the forms you need transferred, then drop them to the folder under the Shared with Me section.
- You will receive a warning message asking if you wish to proceed with transferring ownership of your form. Click the Confirm button to proceed.
If you are unsure or still need help just let us know in the comments section below and we can gladly check and help you with this further.