This guide shows how to move your forms and data from one Jotform account to another.
Creating a Request to Transfer Ownership
The fastest and easiest way to transfer your forms and submission data to another account is to create a ticket and have a representative move them for you.
- Log in to your Jotform account.
- Open a new ticket and create a request to move your forms.
- In the ticket, list the form URLs that you’d like to move.
- Include the username or email address of the account you want to transfer your forms and data.
- Submit the ticket and wait — a representative will review your request shortly after and let you know once the transfer is complete.
Note: It’s not possible to move or transfer forms to and from HIPAA-enabled accounts due to security restrictions. Also, it is not advisable to disable HIPAA compliance to move or transfer forms.
Transferring Ownership From a Sub-Account
The Sub-Account feature was discontinued in 2018 and is no longer available for new accounts.
If you would like to have additional users added to your account, check out Jotform Enterprise.
If a Sub-Account is still enabled on the target account, you can transfer forms and data from the Sub-Account’s My Forms. Here’s how:
- Go to the target account’s My Account – Users.
- Create a new user and add the source account as a Sub-Account.
- Next, go to the source account’s My Forms and select the forms to transfer.
- Now, drag and drop them into the main account’s folder on the left, under Shared With Me.
- Finally, click Confirm in the confirmation window to transfer the form ownership.
I forgot the password of my Jotform account and the email i use to register has been disable kindly help me out
this is the form:
Can i move forms from another account to my account if i have reach the maximum capacity of forms on my account? (5 forms for my account)
Can this be done over the weekend?