Browse Article by Topicsdwolla payments subscriptions
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- Configuring PayPal Express Integration
- Setting Up Dwolla Integration With JotForm
- Recurring Payments With Dwolla and JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Subscriptionn payment without credit card
- How do I set up automatic monthly giving with Dwolla?
- Why can't I see some submissions?
- Square payments
- Not able to verify integrating with Stripe payments
- Can a subuser's form have a different Dwolla payment account ... ?
- How to receive payments if they were made during Demo Mode?
- incomplete payments
- I was wondering what happens when the registration is incomplete?
- Stripe Payments changed to test mode
Setting Up Dwolla Integration With JotFormLast Update: February 2, 2017
A Dwolla merchant account is required for this integration. Sign up for a Dwolla account if you don’t have one yet.
To start accepting payments on your JotForm, you will need to create an application on your Dwolla account. After creating the application, provide the following details to the JotForm integration wizard:
Dwolla ID - account ID where the payment will be sent to
Application Key - the key provided by your Dwolla application
Application Secret - the secret provided by your Dwolla application
Create Your Dwolla Application
1. Log in to your Dwolla account
2. Click on your account avatar located at the upper right corner of your dashboard
3. Click Settings
4. Click App Permissions
5. Click “Developers, edit the settings for your registered applications here”
6. Click Create an Application
7. Provide a name for your application; this name will be displayed on your form’s checkout page
8. In the OAuth URL field, enter https://www.jotform.com/api/dwolla/complete.php
9. Tick these Permissions boxes: Send Money, Funding Sources, and Scheduled
10. Agree to the Terms of Service
11. Click Create Application
12. Take note of the Key and Secret provided by the application
Web Hook Notifications
Web Hook Notifications are essential in identifying which form submissions have had their payments cleared (if paid with bank account).
1. Click the Edit Features link beside your newly-created application
2. Set Web Hook Notifications to “Enabled”
3. Enter https://ipn.jotform.com/ipns/dwolla.php in the All URL field
4. Click Update Features
That's it, you have now fully configured the application! Integrate your payment form with Dwolla by providing your Account ID, Application Key, and Secret to the integration wizard.
Got more questions? Head down to our support forum to get assistance.