Browse Article by Topicsdwolla payments subscriptions
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- Configuring PayPal Express Integration
- Setting Up Dwolla Integration With JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Can I have both one-time payments and recurring payments within the same form?
- Upgrade to what plan?
- Recommended plan for 50-100 transactions per month
- How do I add payment options to my form?
- Why submissions came in as pending payments?
- How to embed JotForm into Weebly website an collect payments?
- Payment is successful on Paypal but submission is still in "Incomplete Payments" folder.
- Cost per transaction for accepting payments...
- Can I edit an existing form to include recurring payments (through dwolla) or do i need to build a new form?
- Are you able to use Square for client payment options?
Setting Up Dwolla Integration With JotFormLast Update: December 6, 2016
A Dwolla merchant account is required for this integration. Sign up for a Dwolla account if you don’t have one yet.
To start accepting payments on your JotForm, you will need to create an application on your Dwolla account. After creating the application, provide the following details to the JotForm integration wizard:
Dwolla ID - account ID where the payment will be sent to
Application Key - the key provided by your Dwolla application
Application Secret - the secret provided by your Dwolla application
Status - Make sure you haven't selected Sandbox mode in order for your payment forms to work.
Creating Your Dwolla Application
1. Log in to your Dwolla account
2. Click on your account avatar located at the upper right corner of your dashboard
3. Click Settings
4. Click App Permissions
5. Click “Developers, edit the settings for your registered applications here”
6. Click Create an Application
7. Provide a name for your application; this name will be displayed on your form’s checkout page
8. In the OAuth URL field, enter https://www.jotform.com/api/dwolla/complete.php
9. Tick these Permissions boxes: Send Money, Funding Sources, and Scheduled
10. Agree to the Terms of Service
11. Click Create Application
12. Take note of the Key and Secret provided by the application
Web Hook Notifications
Web Hook Notifications are essential in identifying which form submissions have had their payments cleared (if paid with bank account).
1. Click the Edit Features link beside your newly-created application
2. Set Web Hook Notifications to “Enabled”
3. Enter https://ipn.jotform.com/ipns/dwolla.php in the All URL field
4. Click Update Features
That's it, you have now fully configured the application! Integrate your payment form with Dwolla by providing your Account ID, Application Key, and Secret to the integration wizard.
Got more questions? Head down to our support forum to get assistance.