If you are looking into using Jotform on your Squarespace website, adding forms to Squarespace is relatively easy.
- Go to the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Platforms on the left.
- Search and select Squarespace.
- Click the Copy Code button.
- Edit the page or post in Squarespace.
- Click an insert point.
- Search and select Code from the block menu.
- Set the Mode to “HTML”.
- Paste the embed code in the code editor.
For more information, visit https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543167.
If your embedded form is not functioning correctly in Squarespace, you may need to disable the Ajax loading for your website. Please follow this link for more information.
Got any questions? Are you having difficulty adding the form to Squarespace? Please let us know.