If you are looking into using Jotform on your Squarespace website, be noted that adding your form to your Squarespace website is quite easy.
1. Head over to “Publish” on the Jotform Builder toolbar. Click to open the Publish Wizard:
2. On the Publish Wizard, select the “Platforms” Tab, and in the search box, type in “Squarespace“:
3. Click on “Copy Code” to grab your form’s embed code:
4. The Code you’ve just copied needs to go to a code block on your Squarespace web page. To add a block on your web page, please open this guide. Select “Code” as shown below:
5. Paste the code you copied into the code block box. Click “Apply“. A preview of your form should appear:
6. Click “Save“.
That’s it! You can now share your form on Squarespace and start receiving form submissions.
Note: If your embedded form is not functioning properly in a Squarespace website, you may need to disable the Ajax loading for your website. Please follow this link for more information.
Got any questions? Having a little difficulty adding your form to Squarespace? Please let us know.