If you’d like to use Jotform on your Squarespace website, adding a form to Squarespace is relatively easy.
- Go to the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Platforms on the left.
- Search and select Squarespace.
- Click Copy Code.
- Edit the page or post in Squarespace.
- Click an insert point.
- Search and select Code from the block menu.
- Set the Mode to “HTML”.
- Paste the embed code in the code editor.
For more information, check out Squarespace’s article on Code Blocks.
If your embedded form is not functioning correctly in Squarespace, you may need to disable the Ajax loading for your website.
Please keep in mind that, if you set a cloud storage integration with your form (such as Dropbox, Box or Google Drive) the uploaded files will be directly sent to your respective cloud storage account.
Got any questions? Are you having difficulty adding the form to Squarespace? Please let us know.