Campaign Monitor is a marketing software for web designers and their clients. It allows you to send beautiful autoresponders – automated emails to your subscribers easily.
1. Click SETTINGS at the top, INTEGRATIONS menu on the left, look for Campaign Monitor, then select it to open the integration wizard.
2. Next, enter your Campaign Monitor API Key and click the Authenticate button.
3. After that, choose a list from the drop down field then you should see the Name and Email fields mapped automatically. If not, you have to map the fields manually. You only have to map the Name and Email field.
Note: You must have an existing subscribers list in your Campaign Monitor, otherwise you have to create one.
4. Once completed, you should see this confirmation message.
5. That’s it! Now when someone submits your form, they will be added to your Campaign Monitor subscriber’s list.
Important: When you create your Campaign Monitor subscriber’s list, you have to take note of the following.
Single opt-in means new subscribers are added to your list as soon as they complete the subscribe form.
Confirmed opt-in means a confirmation email will be sent with a link they must click to validate their subscription.