When setting up a payment form with Stripe, you can set up the integration to fetch the coupon codes from your Stripe account. It’s a convenient way of accepting your existing coupon codes in the form without the need to set them up again through the integration settings.
This feature is available based on the Stripe integration you’re using and the Payment Type you choose. For Stripe, you can only fetch the coupons when selling subscriptions. If you want to fetch the coupons when selling products or subscriptions, use Stripe Checkout instead. The feature is unavailable for both Stripe ACH and Stripe ACH Manual.
Fetching your Stripe coupon codes is straightforward. Let’s get started!
- In the Form Builder, click the Stripe payment element.
- Open Stripe’s Payment Settings by clicking the wand icon.
- Expand the Additional Gateway Settings by clicking it.
- Scroll down and toggle Fetch Coupons from Stripe Account to Yes.
- You’ll also need to toggle Show Fetched Coupons from Stripe Account to Yes.
- Clicking the Continue button will automatically fetch the coupon codes from your Stripe account, and the form builder will also add the Enter Coupon box. You’ll also see the Coupon Codes under the Coupons tab of the Payment Settings.
The Form Builder automatically saves the changes after your click the Continue button. You can preview the form to test the coupon codes.