In Jotform Mobile Forms, you can add fields to your form for recording audio and video just as you would in the desktop version.
Here are the steps you need to follow to create a form that will record audio:
- Tap the + icon at the top-left corner of the app to add a new form.
2. Choose a Form Layout.
3. Add the form fields you want to include by clicking on the + button.
4. Click on the Widgets tab, and then search for Voice Recorder.
5. After adding the widget, you can limit the recording time in the widget settings.
Here are the steps you need to follow to create form that will record video:
- Click on the Basic tab in the Form Builder, and then add a File Upload field.
2. The File Upload field contains options to upload files, take a photo, or record a video. When a user fills out the form, they can choose the option to record video using the camera built into their device and then upload the video file.
Do you have any comments, feedback, or suggestions about creating forms in Jotform Mobile Forms? Please leave us a message in the comment section below or go to our Support Forum.