This guide will show you how to change the allowed file size on your form when using the File Upload element. This is useful if your form needs to accept large file uploads. Or, if you’d like to save some storage space and only need to accept small files.
To change the file upload size limit on your form
- In Form Builder, add a File Upload element to your form or select an existing one.
- Click on its gear icon on the right to open properties.
- Choose Options in the properties panel on the right.
- Set Limit File Size to “On” and set the minimum and maximum file size limit, in KB, that you prefer.
- The maximum individual file size allowed in Jotform is 1GB (1048576 KB).
- The maximum recommended number of file uploads is 25 per entry.
- Check your plan’s available Upload Space to better manage your file size limits.
- If your form is connected to a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox, uploads larger than the cloud’s available storage space will not be completed.
See also: Changing the Allowed File Types