You may want to adjust the file size limit of your upload forms to allow more than the default value. However, the situation gets complicated if you’ve integrated your forms with Dropbox or Google Drive.
We’ve made a quick reference list of the upload size limits as stated on Dropbox’s and Google Drive’s official pages. Note that these limits may change along with Google or Dropbox’s policies and the numbers below may not be fully accurate. If you notice something is off, let us know in the comments.
- The maximum individual file size allowed in Jotform is 1GB (1048576 KB) and the maximum recommended number of file uploads is 25 per entry.
- Keep in mind of your monthly plan for Jotform when you’re accepting file uploads.
- Google Drive gives only 15GB of space. If you do not purchase additional space, uploads larger than the remaining allotted space will not be completed.
Here’s how to change the File Upload size limit on any form:
- Add a File Upload element to your form.
- Click the gear icon to open its properties.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Turn On the Limit File Size option and set the minimum and maximum file size limit (in KB) that you prefer.
How’d you do? If you have suggestions or comments about upload limits, please feel free to use the comments section below or open a new thread on the forum page.