Browse Article by Topicsfeedback
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding a Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
- Creating a Feedback Button
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- Adding a feedback form to Joomla 1.6
Related Forum Questions
- Dwolla sign-in form not displaying completely after redirecting on my web page
- Can I put a timer on a lightbox to close it automatically?
- Upgrade process with Paypal not work
- My forms aren't sending emails
- More Fields has less than 380 items?
- Are there no other available fields other than the very few quick and basic field. The "other" fields button claimed 380 more
- How can I convert my form into a quiz?
- I need to have the print button to show up before the submit button
- Wordpress Feedback Plug-In: jQuery error, functionalities are not working.
- How to add a Reset button to a form
Creating a Feedback ButtonLast Update: March 30, 2016
Collecting feedback online is a crucial and must-have utility that'll help you improve whatever you're doing online. There are many complex tools out there which collects feedback for certain situations but if you need a simple button to get the job done right, here are the steps on how to create your very own feedback button in minutes.
1. Login to your account and go to "My Forms". Click "Create Form" button:
2. Add fields to your feedback form and save it. In the example below, we used Email and Text Area fields.
3. Now, to get your Feedback Button. Click the Publish button as shown below
4. In the Publish menu, click on "Embed" and select "Feedback Button" to generate the code.
5. The Preview button shows you what your button will look like. You can customize the appearance and behavior of the feedback button by clicking on "Customize".
6. Copy the entire code and paste it to your website where you want it.
You're done setting up your feedback button and form in just a short time. If you had difficulties creating or embedding your feedback button, please share it on the comments section below.