Browse Article by Topicsfeedback
- Print Button on Forms
- Adding a feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding a Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Adding Facebook Like Button to a Form
- Creating a Feedback Button
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- Adding a feedback form to Joomla 1.6
Related Forum Questions
- Get choices to show up in google sheets
- URL Parameters is not populating form fields correctly.
- Link emails to full name
- Customize submit button link
- My payment button is linked thru paypal, but it is not working for my clients. How can I make sure it is active and receiving payments?
- Image selection w/ radio buttons
- Button Radios widget is not in one horizontal line
- Feedback popup disappears on mobile devices
- FOLLOW UP WITH DIFFICULT SUPPORT
- Conditionally hidden Square payment field still being required even when hidden
Creating a Feedback ButtonLast Update: March 30, 2016
Collecting feedback online is a crucial and must-have utility that'll help you improve whatever you're doing online. There are many complex tools out there which collects feedback for certain situations but if you need a simple button to get the job done right, here are the steps on how to create your very own feedback button in minutes.
1. Login to your account and go to "My Forms". Click "Create Form" button:
2. Add fields to your feedback form and save it. In the example below, we used Email and Text Area fields.
3. Now, to get your Feedback Button. Click the Publish button as shown below
4. In the Publish menu, click on "Embed" and select "Feedback Button" to generate the code.
5. The Preview button shows you what your button will look like. You can customize the appearance and behavior of the feedback button by clicking on "Customize".
6. Copy the entire code and paste it to your website where you want it.
You're done setting up your feedback button and form in just a short time. If you had difficulties creating or embedding your feedback button, please share it on the comments section below.