With Jotform Apps, you can customize your app’s name and icon. Use a custom image or choose one from the readily available icons for your app.
To change your app’s name and icon
- In the App Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select App Name & Icon on the left.
- Enter your desired app name in the App Name field.
- To change your app’s icon, select Edit icon to open properties.
- Choose and customize your app’s icon in the properties panel on the right.
- Icon color options are available to outline-style icons only.
- To use a custom image as your app icon, go to Image in the properties panel, then choose or upload your image.