With Jotform Apps, you can customize your app’s name and icon. Use a custom image or choose from one of the available icons for your app.
Here’s how to change your app’s name and icon:
- In App Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click on App Name & Icon on the left.
- Set your app’s name in the App Name field.
- To change your app’s icon, click on Edit icon.
- Choose and customize your app icon in the right panel.
- Icon color options are available to outline-style icons only.
- To use a custom image as your app icon, go to the Image tab, then select or upload your image.
I’m trying to edit app icon but it’s not letting me. I need help with this situation
I have followed the steps but the picture appears to be broken and the remove button is not working. Also, the steps to download it to the phone does not work properly. We are unable to download it to some of the phones.