- cpuidosenAsked on November 23, 2017 at 03:56 AM
How I can include Image to my autoresponder email based on image that uploaded by people that fill my form??
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 05:25 AM
When your users upload an image with upload field:
The image will be included in Autoresponder automatically:
If that is what you had in mind?
- cpuidosenAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 11:11 PM
like the screenshot up there, i cant make the image appear. after they fill the form they got the autoresponder email right? i need their photograph appear. Please help
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 01:18 AM
Your users will receive an Autoresponder email when they submit the form if you set up an Autoresponder email.
All of your forms are disabled, so I am not sure on which form you are working on.
Inside of this guide, you can find how to display uploaded image in the form emails:
When I checked your account I noticed an issue. The upload storage space of your account is 429.08 MB and the limit for the Free accounts is 100 MB. Your forms will be disabled if you do not reduce the upload storage space below 100 MB or if you do not upgrade your account.
To clear upload storage space you have to delete the submissions that have uploads.
I would suggest you to download your data first before you delete it for backup purposes.
- cpuidosenAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:22 AM
thank you. we just downgraded the subscription.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:36 AM
I checked your account and I didn't see that the subscription is downgraded:
Not sure why you were downgrading it?
- cpuidosenAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:42 AM
we just upgrade it again coz we need more submission room haha,
- cpuidosenAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:44 AM
hmm may i ask a question again? is that show/hide logical value option work for options in radio button? i need to hide/show the radio button choice not the radio button field, can u help us? pls
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:51 AM
If you meant to show/hide the radio button option (as a part of radio button field), I'm afraid that is not possible. Only whole fields can be used on such conditional logic to show/hide.
If you had something else in mind please let us know.
- cpuidosenAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 02:54 AM
yup. that's all in my mind, or, how to hide an radio button field in autoresponder email which not chosen?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 04:05 AM
How to hide an radio button field in autoresponder email which not chosen?
The options that were not selected on a radio button field will not show up on your email templates. What will always show up is the selected option.
I'm not exactly sure though if that's what you're asking so if we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.