Browse Article by Topicsdownload source-code sourcecode source code full source code
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- Which form embed code should I use?
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to get the Full Source Code of your Form
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- How can I send users a CSV/Excel file copy of their submission?
- I am getting an error when trying to download the PDF of the submissions
- How to add an external link to my form
- I am no longer able to download files that been uploaded in the form through email
- Conditional calculated field not showing in PDF
- Unable to download submission PDF - HTTP hostname and TLS SNI hostname mismatch
- How to insert docs in the forms for download?
- How to modify the style of the Notification email template
- Embed downloading source code
- I tried downloading my file uploads from jotformeu.com link but I was redirected to Amazon AWS
How to get the Full Source Code of your FormLast Update: October 21, 2015
Would you like to add additional text contents or any HTML Codes to your form but outside the Jotform Builder? Would you like to host the form files to your own server? If yes, then that is possible with embedding your form using our Source Codes method. Here are the steps:
1. Click the "Publish" button from the top toolbar
2. Click the "Embed" option in the Publish window.
3. Select the "Source Code" from the Embed Options
4. Click the "Copy Code" button to copy the form source codes
If you'd like to host the form files to your own server, you can download a compressed and refined version of the form with its separate CSS and JS files by clicking the "Download Source Code" button from the Publish wizard:
Note when using the Source Codes: Every time you change (add or remove fields) from your form in the form builder, you must update the form codes on your site by re-embedding the form. This is because the source codes that are currently embedded to your page are not automatically updated.
Questions? Comments? Please post it below!