Browse Article by Topicshow to create survey matrix page break add matrix customize survey
- How to Create Multi Page Forms
- How to create a survey form and customize it
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
- Calculate Values in the Input Table Through Condition
Related Forum Questions
- Show Page Break on Conditional Logic
- How do I remove a page break in the new version of JotForm?
- Can I get some help with my matrix size?
- How do you get table quantities to multiply by a price?
- Page Break
- Calculating is not working in the matrix fields
- How to create a matrix with input from other fields
- Matrix calculation with multiple answers.
- Page Break: Making the Auto Next feature to work with Image Picker widget
- Form issues due to enabled "Auto Next" in Page Breaks
How to create a survey form and customize itLast Update: December 13, 2016
Here you have an example using a Matrix and a Page break form for survey forms
1. Select from our Survey Tools the Matrix form
2. Add a Page Break form
3. Add another form from Survey Tools such as Scale Rating or Slide
On this example, I have chosen another Matrix form that is positioned after the Page Break. You can improve it by adding Headings fields for each section. You can find it into our Form Tools Menu.
4. In order to customize the labels, you would need to click on properties, for each form type (Matrix, Scale rate, slide, etc))
As shown below:
5. You can change the input type of your matrix form. In this example, I have chosen the Text Box one.
6. You can add columns and rows, then customize them. Or, you can add or remove columns to your Survey form later.
For questions, please let us know below or post it to our support forum.