Browse Article by Topicshow to create survey matrix page break add matrix customize survey
- How to Create Multi Page Forms
- How to create a survey form and customize it
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
Related Forum Questions
- I need the next button to be on the right and previous button on the left
- How do I calculate a matrix with conditions?
- I need help with calculations with condition for a matrix
- How do I edit a button on my form?
- How to use the Form Tabs widget?
- How can I divide the number of filled rows in the Matrix field?
- How to create a multi-page form with page breaks?
- How to adjust the matrix header width on mobile devices?
- How can I expand the textboxes in the matrix field when using the regular textbox input?
- Is it possible to add values to (text) matrix fields?
How to create a survey form and customize itLast Update: December 13, 2016
Here you have an example using a Matrix and a Page break form for survey forms
1. Select from our Survey Tools the Matrix form
2. Add a Page Break form
3. Add another form from Survey Tools such as Scale Rating or Slide
On this example, I have chosen another Matrix form that is positioned after the Page Break. You can improve it by adding Headings fields for each section. You can find it into our Form Tools Menu.
4. In order to customize the labels, you would need to click on properties, for each form type (Matrix, Scale rate, slide, etc))
As shown below:
5. You can change the input type of your matrix form. In this example, I have chosen the Text Box one.
6. You can add columns and rows, then customize them. Or, you can add or remove columns to your Survey form later.
For questions, please let us know below or post it to our support forum.