Submissions limit has been implemented as a Jotform core feature. Check this guide to learn how: How to Limit Submissions in a Form.
For those who urgently need the submission limit feature, we have a quick solution for you.
But first thing’s first, this is going to be outside Jotform’s feature so you’ll get your hands a bit dirty with a bit of script downloading and coding a bit (or some copy-pasting since the code is given below).
1. Create your RSS report for your form: –How-to-Create-an-RSS-Listing-Report–. You don’t have to include all fields, just three non-sensitive information to show as the report has a probability of getting scanned by Google (I know some of you don’t want the submissions to show in Google’s search results).
2. Download the compressed (zip) file (LastRSS script): http://lastrss.oslab.net/index.php?q=download
3. Extract the file and upload it on your website.
4. Copy this code and paste it into your PHP file where your form is:
5. Save your PHP file and upload it on your website
Please take note of the highlighted ones enclosed in brackets, these are the ones to be changed with your preferred/specific values.
If you need further clarification, just hit the comments or start a new thread at the forums.
If you are looking for a PHP Form Creator, please have a look at the page referred.