The Form Status option in the Form Builder allows you to automatically disable or close your form on a specific date and time or after receiving a certain number of submissions. This can be useful if you have forms with limited slots, items, or time offers.
To conditionally disable your form
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Open Form Status.
- Choose your desired option from the dropdown menu.
Note: The first two Form Status options are for manually disabling or enabling your form. See How to Enable or Disable Your Form to learn more.
Here are the available options for automatically closing your form:
- Disable on specific date — Schedule your form to close on a specific date and time.
- Disable at submission limit — Close your form after collecting a certain number of entries.
- Disable on specific date or at submission limit — A combination of the two, whichever comes first.
Selecting any of the “Disable” options allows you to set a warning message for your form fillers when your form is disabled.
- Settings Submission Limit to zero or empty stops its response count checks.
- The time is US Eastern Standard Time in a 24-hour format.
- An offset of at least minus 5 hours to your expiration time is recommended in case of delays. For example, if your form needs to close at 17:00, set the expiration time to a minimum of 5 hours before that which is 12:00.
- To re-enable a disabled form, go to Settings and set Form Status to “Enabled.” Or you can reconfigure and adjust your expiration date or submission limit depending on your requirements.