The Form Status option in Form Builder allows you to automatically disable or close your form on a specific date and time or after receiving a certain number of submissions. This can be useful if you have forms with limited slots, items, or time offers.
To see the options
- In Form Builder, click on Settings at the top.
- Next, open Form Status.
- Choose one of the “Disable on” options depending on your needs.
Note: The first two Form Status options are for manually disabling or enabling your form. To learn more, see How to Enable or Disable a Form.
Here are the available options for automatically closing your form:
- Disable on date — Schedule your form to close on a specific date and time.
- Disable of submission limit — Close your form after collecting a certain number of entries.
- Disable on date and submission limit — A combination of the two, whichever comes first.
Selecting any of the “Disable” options allows you to set the warning message, for the form fillers, when the form is disabled.
- Settings Submission Limit to zero or empty stops its response count checks.
- The time is US Eastern Standard Time in a 24-hour format.
- Apply at least -5 hour offset to your expiration time in case of delays. For example, if your form needs to close at 17:00, set the expiration time to a minimum of 5 hours before that which is 12:00.
- To re-enable a disabled form, go to Settings and set Form Status to “Enabled.” Or, you can reconfigure and adjust your expiration date or submissions limit depending on your requirements.