Browse Article by Topicsauth.net payment tool test mode
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to Test Authorize.net Payment Tool on Sandbox Mode?
- How to Enable Payment Authorization
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- How to Test Paypal Payment Form
Related Forum Questions
- Trying to put a Paypal option on my form and it goes nowhere
- I can't set up Authorize.net sandbox
- Having a problem intergrating paypal
- Authorize.net: Payment was processed, but submission is not showing in JotForm.
- Why am I getting this PCI error. I'm using authorize.net.
- If I am using the Authorize.net emulator for Merchant One, which login info do I put?
- My integration for an authorize.net form isn't working
- Changing the text in payment tool
- Multiple payment options with Auth.net + Offline.
- How to change the current Payment tool in the form
How to Test Authorize.net Payment Tool on Sandbox Mode?Last Update: March 18, 2016
Sandbox Mode is a basic test tool normally for developers that completely simulates the process of payment, error responses, and reports. If you wish to know how it feels to make/receive payment, this is a featured tool that you can use.
First, you will need to create a Sandbox account at https://developer.authorize.net/sandbox/. Make sure to know the API login and Transaction Key. And this is also not the same as the Sandbox Mode on your live account.
Once you have created your account at https://developer.authorize.net/sandbox/, you will receive an email from them about the details of your new developer/test account. You will also receive dummy credit card numbers which you can run for your simulation.
a. Create your form here in JotForm, and add your an Authorize.net payment tool and add your API Login ID and Transaction Key.
b. Complete the Payment Integration Wizard and then on the form builder, click on show properties.
c. Set the Sandbox Test Mode to "Yes" and click the green 'Close Settings' button to save your new settings.
d. Run again the payment integration wizard on your form to show again the Account Information, and then click the "Test Integration" button to test your account information if it is working properly.
Once done, you may run your form with Authorize.net payment tool to simulate payment transactions after you have completed the wizard. Note: Please take note that your form will consider submissions as an actual payment.
For questions, please post it below!