There are several different ways to obtain a form respondent’s IP address from your submission data.
Locate the IP Address in Jotform Tables
- Go to the My Forms page.
- Select the form, and click the Submissions button in the top toolbar.
- In Jotform Tables, click the Columns button near the upper-right hand corner.
- Search and enable Submission IP.
- The Submission IP is now displayed as the last column of the table.
How To Find the IP Addresses of Form Respondents Through the Old Submissions Page
On the old submissions page, click the Settings (gear) icon. Click IP in the menu on the right. The submission IP will be shown on the left side of the page.
Access the IP Address in a Notification Email Message
- When setting up email notifications, add the IP address tag to the email content.
- You’ll receive the information as shown below:
Access the IP Address in Reports (Grid, HTML Table Listing, CSV, or Excel)
- Let’s say you create an HTML Table Listing Report. In the New Report wizard, make sure to check the Submission IP checkbox.
- You’ll see the IP address column in the generated report as shown below: