When viewing Jotform Tables, the first column you see is the Submission Date. The default date format displays the month, day, and year. You can change this to a different format to include the time or change the separator.
Change Submission Date to a Different Format
- In Jotform Tables, click the Column Menu (angle down arrow) beside the Submission Date column.
- Select your preferred format from the Date Format dropdown.
Change Submission Date’s Timezone
Are you having a hard time seeing the date and time according to your time zone? You can set it to your timezone preference by following the steps below:
- First, log in to your Jotform account.
- Hover on your avatar, then click Settings.
- Click on the Timezone section.
- Search and select your desired timezone.
- Hit the Save button.
Please don’t forget to re-check Jotform Tables to see the changes.