Browse Article by Topicspurchase order upgrade payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up PayPal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Add a Sub-Category to an Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- Can I set/change the subscription renewal date on Stripe?
- How come I get a message to upgrade now?
- Why is my profile not upgraded to Bronze?
- Paypal Authorization?
- Account upgrade question.
- Converting from the free service to paid service
- Please cancel my account and refund payment. Thank you
- Please downgrade my account and refund my last payment
- Does Square offer Payment Authorization?
- How do PayPal incomplete payments work?
How to Upgrade and Pay by Purchase OrderLast Update: January 26, 2017
1. Click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
2. Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option.
3. Click the "Upgrade" button. This will open a new window for providing your personal and/or customer information.
4. Fill everything in the page including your Jotform Login Name which will be your Jotform Username and not the email address.
5. Select Purchase Order from the Method of Payment dropdown. Here's an example window:
6. Clicking the "Next" button will redirect you to the last page where you can see the Purchase Order Instructions and Purchase Order Procedure information.
IMPORTANT: You must send the Purchase Order generated as in the picture along with your internal P.O
Please save a copy of the page for future inquiries.
If you have any comments or issues with this method, please let us know by posting to our support forum.