Browse Article by Topicspurchase order upgrade payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Add a Sub-Category to an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Dwolla sign-in form not displaying completely after redirecting on my web page
- Billing: Can I change the Payment Method on my account such that payment will come from my organization's credit card?
- Change Payment Form From Paypal to Pro?
- How do I add payment options to my form?
- Changing the PayPal payment type sub label
- Why submissions came in as pending payments?
- How to embed JotForm into Weebly website an collect payments?
- Payment is successful on Paypal but submission is still in "Incomplete Payments" folder.
- Do I have the ability to update my method of payment?
- How to access Integration wizard for Dwolla payment field?
How to Upgrade and Pay by Purchase OrderLast Update: September 16, 2016
1. Click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
2. Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option.
3. Click the "Upgrade" button. This will open a new window for providing your personal and/or customer information.
4. Fill everything in the page including your Jotform Login Name which will be your Jotform Username and not the email address.
5. Select Purchase Order from the Method of Payment dropdown. Here's an example window:
6. Clicking the "Next" button will redirect you to the last page where you can see the Purchase Order Instructions and Purchase Order Procedure information.
Please save a copy of the page for future inquiries.
If you have any comments or issues with this method, please let us know by posting to our support forum.