Browse Article by Topicspurchase order upgrade payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Add a Sub-Category to an Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- Payment not showing total
- Upgrading account only for one month
- Request refund for duplicate subscriptions?
- Why isn't my form reflecting the changes I'm making on the Form Builder?
- How to add a submit payment button?
- I cannot upgrade my account
- I cannot upgrade my account.
- Trying to upgrade to the storage plan and it wont let me.
- Can you walk me through the exact steps to create payment by BOTH check OR PayPal?
- Upgrade buttons not working
How to Upgrade and Pay by Purchase OrderLast Update: September 16, 2016
1. Click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
2. Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option.
3. Click the "Upgrade" button. This will open a new window for providing your personal and/or customer information.
4. Fill everything in the page including your Jotform Login Name which will be your Jotform Username and not the email address.
5. Select Purchase Order from the Method of Payment dropdown. Here's an example window:
6. Clicking the "Next" button will redirect you to the last page where you can see the Purchase Order Instructions and Purchase Order Procedure information.
Please save a copy of the page for future inquiries.
If you have any comments or issues with this method, please let us know by posting to our support forum.