We are no longer offering the wire transfer payment option. Existing subscriptions paid by wire transfer will remain active. However, if you want to switch to a different plan, you must pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
Jotform offers an upgrade payment by Wire Transfer. To do so, the following steps should be followed.
- Go to the Pricing page, click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
- Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option in the Payment Method(s).
- Click the Continue button. This will open a new window for providing your personal and/or customer information.
- Fill everything in the page including your Jotform Login Name which will be your Jotform Username and not the email address.
- Select Wire Transfer from the Method of Payment dropdown. Here’s an example:
- Clicking the Next button will redirect you to the last page where you can see the Wire Transfer Order Instructions. Here’s for example:
Make sure to tell your bank to include the Reference Number that the system generates, with the wire payment.
Click the Generate Proforma Invoice to generate an invoice for your transaction. The invoice would look exactly like this:
Wire Transfer Order is considered a manual payment. We do not give a timeframe for this type of payment. You must strictly follow the Wire Transfer Order instructions. We cannot upgrade the account until the payment is cleared.