By default, the text shown in the email is “Edit Submission”. How do we customize this text? You can do that by following the steps below:
- Go to the Form Builder’s Settings tab.
- Click Email on the left.
- Edit your existing email alert or create a new one.
- Place your cursor in the Email Content editor where to insert the edit link.
- Click the Insert/edit link icon.
- In the Insert link window, set the URL to:
- Input your desired anchor text in the Text to display field.
- Click the Ok button to complete the setup.
- Hit the Save button to save the changes.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Feel free to leave your comments below.