Browse Article by Topicscampaign monitor campaign
- Achieving InfusionSoft Campaign Goals with JotForm
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Campaign Monitor
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- Integration with ActiveCampaign
- I need to setup a nomination campaign for two different Facebook pages.
- Form contact information not being published in Constact Contact
- Campaign Monitor Integration hangs on my form
- Active Campaign integration with Jotform through Zapier is not working
- Infusionsoft campaign goal isn't being achieved with custom API call
- Google Sheets Integration not working
- Integrate ActiveCampaign to JotForm
- How can I capture Leads/Campaign source?
- Do you offer an integration with Active Campaign
How to Integrate Form with Campaign MonitorLast Update: September 4, 2016
Campaign Monitor is a marketing software for web designers and their clients. It allows you to send beautiful autoresponders - automated emails to your subscribers easily.
If you want to collect subscribers using a form from JotForm and send them automatically to your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list, follow these steps.
1. While on the form builder (edit mode), click the Integrations button from the top toolbar
2. On the integrations window, select Email from the drop down menu and then select Campaign Monitor.
3. Next, enter your Campaign Monitor API Key and click the Authenticate button.
4. After that, choose a list from the drop down field then you should see the Name and Email fields mapped automatically. If not, you have to map the fields manually. You only have to map the Name and Email field.
Note: You must have an existing subscribers list in your Campaign Monitor, otherwise you have to create one.
5. Once completed, you should see this confirmation message.
6. That's it! Now when someone submits your form, they will be added to your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list.
Important: When you create your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list, you have to take note of the following.
Single opt-in means new subscribers are added to your list as soon as they complete the subscribe form. Confirmed opt-in means a confirmation email will be sent with a link they must click to validate their subscription.
So if the subscribers are not added automatically to your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list after submitting the form, you might have set your subscriber's list to Confirmed opt-in. You have to wait until the users confirmed their subscription through the URL sent to them.