Browse Article by Topicscampaign monitor campaign
- Achieving InfusionSoft Campaign Goals with JotForm
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Campaign Monitor
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- Notifiers suddenly not firing on campaign 70751248113854
- Is it possible to specify the Campaign Member Status in the Salesforce integration?
- Campaign Monitor Integration: Add "opt-in" checkbox option to confirm user agrees to be added in subscription
- Can I make each answer to a questionnaire available for Zapier to pull from in order to send to active campaign the correct tag?
- Notification of your service being used for phishing campaign.
- LightBox code is not working in my wordpress website page
- My form has been disabled - I purchased the Silver account
- Active Campaign advertises that they integrate with your app?
- Please deactivate phishing form
- Sent out a database email campaign, getting error
How to Integrate Form with Campaign MonitorLast Update: September 4, 2016
Campaign Monitor is a marketing software for web designers and their clients. It allows you to send beautiful autoresponders - automated emails to your subscribers easily.
If you want to collect subscribers using a form from JotForm and send them automatically to your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list, follow these steps.
1. While on the form builder (edit mode), click the Integrations button from the top toolbar
2. On the integrations window, select Email from the drop down menu and then select Campaign Monitor.
3. Next, enter your Campaign Monitor API Key and click the Authenticate button.
4. After that, choose a list from the drop down field then you should see the Name and Email fields mapped automatically. If not, you have to map the fields manually. You only have to map the Name and Email field.
Note: You must have an existing subscribers list in your Campaign Monitor, otherwise you have to create one.
5. Once completed, you should see this confirmation message.
6. That's it! Now when someone submits your form, they will be added to your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list.
Important: When you create your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list, you have to take note of the following.
Single opt-in means new subscribers are added to your list as soon as they complete the subscribe form. Confirmed opt-in means a confirmation email will be sent with a link they must click to validate their subscription.
So if the subscribers are not added automatically to your Campaign Monitor subscriber's list after submitting the form, you might have set your subscriber's list to Confirmed opt-in. You have to wait until the users confirmed their subscription through the URL sent to them.