Send Post Data is a feature that allows you to post form data to your Thank You page.
Some use cases:
- Save data to a MySQL Database using your own server-side script.
- Display form data to your custom thank you page using a PHP script.
- Pass form data to any 3rd party services that accept HTTP Post.
To post form data to your Thank You page, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click the Show More Options button.
- Scroll down to the Send Post Data option, then set it to “Yes”.
- Next, click Thank You Page on the left.
- Select the Redirect to an external link after submission option.
- Enter the destination URL.
To get the POST data variables along with pre-formatted PHP codes, use the following as the destination URL:
Send a test entry to your form, you should be able to see POST data variables along with the preformatted PHP codes. Here’s a demo form to see it in action: https://www.jotform.com/213185545698973
Array ( [submission_id] => 5264586364403223222 [formID] => 213185545698973 [ip] => 10.146.210.44 [name] => Array (  => Jane  => Doe ) [email] => email@example.com [message] => Voluptatibus aut dolor tempora aute nostrum debiti. )
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.