Google Calendar is one of the most popular calendaring applications today. It’s helpful in scheduling events, booking time, and planning your day.
The Google Calendar Integration on Jotform helps you easily and seamlessly connect your form to a Google Calendar in just a few steps.
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Google Calendar.
- Click Authenticate and complete the authentication process.
- Next, set up the integration settings.
- Select your calendar – choose one of your calendars or dynamically select the calendar from your form using a dropdown or single choice field (the options in those fields should have the same names as your calendars).
- Start time – can accept a Date Picker or Appointment element.
- End time/Duration – choose a duration or get the end time from a Date Picker or Appointment element.
- You can also set up the optional settings. Click the Save button when you’re done.
You can connect other calendars in your account using the same integration. This will allow you to design multiple workflows while keeping everything synced.
And that’s it! Your integration is ready to run, and a Google Calendar event will be created every time you get a form submission.
Have you given it a try? How did it go? Got any ideas that can help make it better? Let us know in the comments below.