Google Calendar is one of the most popular calendaring applications today. You can use it to schedule events and book appointments. The Google Calendar Integration With Jotform allows you to connect your form to Google Calendar and create events with your form.
To integrate Google Calendar with your form
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Google Calendar.
Note: You can perform the same steps above to edit your existing Google Calendar integration.
- Select Authenticate and connect your Google Calendar account.
- In the authentication dialog, select all the required permissions, then select Continue at the bottom.
- Next, choose your desired calendar.
Or choose one of your dropdown or single-choice fields to set the calendar dynamically — the options in those fields should have the same names as your calendars.
- Map your form fields to your calendar.
Note: The Start time field accepts Appointment and Date Picker elements.
- Toggle Create a new event when a submission is edited according to your needs. See How to Reschedule Appointments to learn more.
- Once you’re done, select Save at the bottom.
Your integration now is ready to run. A Google Calendar event will be created every time you get a form submission.
You can connect other calendars in your account using the same integration. This will allow you to design multiple workflows while keeping everything synced.