Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create File Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to display uploaded image in the form emails or thank you message
Related Forum Questions
- I cannot edit my submissions
- Why I'm unable to upload files through my form?
- I get server error when I want to upload a file
- Moving existing uploads to DropBox
- I cannot receive attachments via IFTTT integration
- Dropbox Integration Problem: Unable to Upload Images Properly
- My audio upload on order form isn't uploading/downloading correctly.
- Data from forms sent in excel format to dropbox
- Can form be uploaded to Basecamp?
- Dropbox integration not working
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.