Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
- DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension: Download Form Files
- How to Create File Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to display uploaded image in the form emails or thank you message
- How to Integrate JotForm with Egnyte
Related Forum Questions
- Feature: Widget where I resize pictures before upload
- Why File Upload Button is in Chinese?
- Questions about the file upload size limit
- Upload limit
- File upload does not work in chrome browser on mobile device
- How to have uploaded files in separate folders in DropBox?
- Kloudless file upload link in submission is not working
- Is it possible to relink an existing Dropbox folder?
- Is it possible to bypass the documents being stored in Jotform?
- Is there an iphone bug with completing forms?
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: March 28, 2017
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.