Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
- DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension: Download Form Files
- How to Create File Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to display uploaded image in the form emails or thank you message
Related Forum Questions
- How do we turn off the thumbnails that are being created on the cover page of what is uploaded to dropbox of uploaded documents.
- How to backup previous Submissions to Dropbox.
- How can I set up an integration for Dropbox and Google Sheets with 1 email account and have submission notifications go to another email address?
- Submission page: Uploaded file cannot be downloaded
- Dropbox: Some submissions weren't forwarded to the integrated folder
- Is there any way to restyle file upload button?
- Dropbox integration not working
- Feature Request: Sync.com integration
- DropBox Integration: Why file uploads are not being transferred over to DropBox?
- Form submission delay
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: March 28, 2017
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.