Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- How do I clean up used space?
- Photos taken using iPhone or iPad are coming up sideways/landscape mode
- How can I receive the upload as a separate file in Dropbox integration?
- file upload issue
- Can Jot form be used for photo booths?
- Having problem uploading large files using upload form
- Dropbox integration inquiries
- Upload picture
- Our form seems to be not uploading files.
- PayPal Form: Dropbox integration not working when payment submitted
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.