Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
- DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension: Download Form Files
- How to Create File Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to display uploaded image in the form emails or thank you message
Related Forum Questions
- How to have a PDF on the application for downloading, filling and reuploading?
- The folder created for my dropbox integration has disappeared
- Does the upload button work on smarthphone?
- XSS Vulnerabilities in JotForms
- I create a form that has a File Upload field but I must configure the button "Submit"
- How to sync the missing submissions into the Dropbox Integration?
- Dropbox link stopped working
- I have been having trouble downloading a file uploaded in the form
- DropBox integration: Form submissions are not sent to DropBox folder
- How do I save submissions to dropbox?
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 26, 2016
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.