Browse Article by Topicsdropbox file upload dropbox form dropbox integration dropbox upload
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- Dropbox Integration Freezing.
- Reports2Cloud app not saving Excel Report file to Dropbox
- How does space limit apply if we integrate file uploads to Dropbox or google drive?
- How do I put the link for Dropbox on the form?
- Adjusting the file upload button using CSS
- Uploaded photos are not coming into my Google Drive's folder
- Is there a way to compress a file that is uploaded in form?
- Is there any way to control the naming conventions of the pdf files created?
- How can I free up space for storage?
- Dropbox: File with special character was not sent to Dropbox.
Upload to Dropbox with JotFormLast Update: December 13, 2015
-Submission folder name
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
g. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
h. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, we have this separate guide for you:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.