Visual reports don’t have to be just for the submitted data on your forms. With the Import Data feature of the new Jotform Report Builder, you can now generate visual reports with data from an Excel or CSV file.
Here’s how you can import your Excel or CSV file:
- Go to My Reports.
- Click the Create Report button.
- Choose Visual Report Builder.
- Select Import Data in the Report Builder then click Next.
- Upload your Excel or CSV file then click Next once the upload is complete.
- Set what type each column should represent on the visual report (Short Text, Long Text, Single Select, Multiple Select, Number).
- Click Start Import.
Once the import is completed…
- Choose the report name and type then click Create.
You can now start customizing the visual report for the imported data.
Good place to be for academic purpose. I like to continue with jotform.com