Adobe Muse lets designers create HTML websites for desktop and mobile devices without writing code. Hey, that’s our line 🙂 By using Jotform & Adobe Muse, you’ll be able to create the perfect website.
Getting the Embed Code for Adobe Muse
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Go to the Platform section.
- Search for Adobe Muse, and click it.
- Click the Copy Code button on the next window.
Embedding Form to Adobe Muse
- Edit the file of the webpage you’d like the form to add or create one if you want a dedicated page for the form.
- From the top Menu bar, click the Object option.
- Click Insert HTML from the list of Object options.
- Paste your form’s embed code.
- Finally, click the OK button. Please wait for the form to load, and that’s it.
You can adjust the location, height, and width of the HTML Object if its placement is incorrect on the page.
The above steps are through Adobe Muse Muse CC version 2018.0.0.685. The UI may differ from other versions, but the steps are likely the same.
How did it work out for you? Tell us if you had any difficulties adding your forms to Adobe Muse.