In Jotform Inbox, you can add comments and replies to submissions and data. Easily communicate with your colleagues when you share your form inbox to collaborate.
Adding General Comments
A general comment is when you add a comment to a submission itself.
To add a general comment
- In the left pane, choose an entry.
- Select Comment in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your comment, then select Comment at the bottom.
Adding Inline Comments
Inline comments are for adding comments to a submission’s answers.
To add an inline comment
- Choose a submission in the left pane.
- Select the entry answer’s comment icon.
- Enter your comments in the dialog, then select Comment.
Replying to Comments
Aside from viewing, anyone who has collaborator access to your inbox can also reply to comments.
To reply to a comment
- Select the comment’s three-dot icon.
- Select Reply from the menu.
- Enter your reply, then select Reply.