Aytekin Tank is founder of JotForm. He currently leads the JotForm development team. He loves to hear from JotForm users. Feel free to shoot him an email at aytekin at jotform.com.
Welcome to the JotForm blog, where you can read about new JotForm features and find helpful online form tips for creating top-notch forms, user case studies, and much more.
Feel free to stay a while, drop a comment or two, laugh at our corny jokes, and make sure to share the articles you like on social media.
JotForm is now on Zapier: Send Your Form Data to 100+ Web Services
2. Choose one of the apps listed on the right side. Let's select Google Calendar.
3. Choose how you would like to integrate these two apps.
4. Click on the "Create this Zap" to finalize selection.
5. Complete the integration by giving access to Zapier from JotForm and the other web service.
6. Next, choose the form where you would like to get the data.
7. Choose which fields will be sent to the web service. Note that you must have at least one submission on your form for fields to show up here.
8. There are other options you can add but that's pretty much all you need to complete. Scroll to the bottom and click on Enable and sync new data. (MIgrating existing data is currently not available on Zapier but they plan to implement it soon.)
9. That's all. You should now receive the data on the second web service when someone submits your form.
Give Zapier a try and please share how you zap your data in the comments below.
|davidgoebelstate||(October 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM)|
This is awesome! However, I have found two issues with sending to Trello.
|Rajesh Kumar||(October 26, 2012 at 03:12 AM)|
|ttrs||(October 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM)|
Really good addition. Just used it now works well.
|guest_23076211144038||(November 03, 2012 at 05:00 PM)|
the autorization from zappier to jotform is not working
|sourapplerepair||(August 16, 2013 at 01:09 AM)|
how to make paypal payments from jotform to register to zappier, field wise? donno how to exactly make this work...