Adobe has announced that its form creation service, FormsCentral, is retiring on July 28, 2015. FormsCentral users, have no fear! Jotform is here to easily import your forms and help you make the switch to Jotform, your new alternative to FormsCentral. This will allow you to keep your form fields and data, so you can seamlessly transition without experiencing disruption.
It only takes a minute to import your forms using our custom import tool. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our 24-hour, around the clock support.
Some fun new things to try with Jotform:
- -An advanced Form Designer that allows users to create beautiful, custom form themes in just minutes using a point-and-click CSS helper
- -A Theme Store where users can buy and sell form theme designs
- -An endless list of useful and playful Form Widgets to include in your forms
- -Over 100 integrations including SalesForce, PayPal, Dropbox, and Google Docs.
Our development team is currently working on 2 aspects of migration from Adobe FormsCentral:
- Migrating your web forms seamlessly to Jotform
- Migrating your form data to your Jotform form
For now, we only have the first part. Please go to this page, click on “Import Form” and submit your form.
To ensure the quality of the form migration, we will manually review the import and then email you the new Jotform form. It may take up to 1-2 business days for your forms to be ready. We will also let you know when you can import your form data. Here is how you can do it manually: How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to Jotform.
We are very excited to have you join the Jotform family! 🙂
Questions? Comments? Please post them in the comments below or email the team working on the FormsCentral Migration Tools at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In "migration of web form tool", what kind og URL do you expect? The embedcode from our formscentral account?, or the URL where the form resides in our website? Best regards.
I just imported my forms using the tool, Waiting for them to show up. If this actually works, I will be thrilled. The thought of recreating my wheels was giving me serious heart flutters!
very happy and impressed