Mistakes happen. If you accidentally delete a submission, don’t worry. Jotform Tables keeps deleted submissions on the Trash section.
Follow these steps to restore deleted submissions:
1. In Jotform Tables, click on the three vertical dots icon on the main Submissions tab.
2. Click the Trashed entries option.
3. Select the submission you want to restore.
4. Click the Restore button.
5. The submission is now restored, and you should see the Restored notice on the table as shown below:
Entries in the Trash section are automatically deleted after 30 days. Trashed entries also count toward your submissions limit unless they are deleted forever.