Mistakes happen. If you accidentally delete a submission, don’t worry. Jotform Tables keeps deleted submissions in the Trash folder.
Follow these steps to restore deleted submissions:
- In Jotform Tables, click the tab’s vertical ellipsis icon.
- Choose Trashed entries from the menu.
- Select the entries you want to recover then click Restore.
Recovered entries will flash a “Restored” message.
- Trashed entries take up space on your total submission storage unless you delete them permanently.
- Entries in the Trash folder are automatically purged or deleted permanently after 30 days.
how to delete an entry?
Is there any way that I can search all past orders from a particular jotform! Or a jotform order history?
Hi, I've accidentally deleted all my submissions and they're not in my trash. Please can you see if you can restore them for me? Thanks