Deleting a submission in Jotform Tables moves the entry to the Trash folder which will automatically be purged after 30 days. Archiving a submission on the other hand moves the entry to the Archive folder which you can keep indefinitely.
To archive submissions
- In Jotform Tables, choose the entries to archive.
- Select the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Archive Entries from the menu.
Viewing Archived Entries
To view archived entries
- In Jotform Tables, open the tab menu.
- Select Archived Entries from the menu.
- Manage the archived submissions in the Archive pane on the right.
For viewing and restoring trashed entries, see How to Restore Deleted Submissions in Jotform Tables.