Do you ever need to delete an entry and later use it? But if you put it in the trash, it will be permanently deleted after 30 days, so what to do? Don’t worry, we have a new feature to archive the entries so you can store the submissions you do not need for as long as you want.
You can archive submissions in 3 ways:
🔘 Row Menu
1. Click on the checkbox at the start of a row to select the entry.
2. Click on the 3-dot menu of the row.
3. Select Archive Entry to archive that entry.
4. You can also select multiple entries and archive them at the same time from the row menu.
🔘 More Menu
1. Select one or multiple entries.
2. Click on the More menu with the delete button at the top right corner.
3. Click on Archive Entries to archive the entry.
🔘 Single View
1. Hover over a row and click on View. A new pop-up window will open with all the details of that entry.
2. Click on the More menu.
3. Select Archive Entry to archive that.
View Archived Entries
1. Click on the 3- dot menu in front of the tab name.
2. Click on Archive Entries to view all of the entries.
3. Click on View Details to view the details of each archived entry.
1. Follow the above-mentioned steps to view archived entries.
2. Select one or all entries.
3. Click Move to Trash to move selected entries to the trash.
4. Click Unarchive to move them back to the submissions page.
5. Unarchived entries become visible in the active view tab with a “Restored” indicator next to it.
6. If you moved an entry to trash from the Archive, it can be found in the Trashed Entries section and can be purged or restored via following this guide: How to Restore Deleted Submissions in Jotform Tables