After downloading your form submissions as an Excel or CSV file, you may want to delete some submissions from your Jotform account and keep only the most recent ones. This guide shows how to delete your form submissions in Jotform Tables.
To open Jotform Tables
- Go to My Forms and choose your form.
- Select Submissions at the top.
In Jotform Tables, you can delete
Deleting a Specific Entry
- Open the entry’s menu using the three-dot icon in the first column of the table.
- Select Move to Trash from the menu.
Deleting Multiple Entries
- Choose the entries using the checkboxes in the first column of the table.
- Select Delete in the upper-right corner.
- In the confirmation dialog, select Move to Trash.
You can use the Select all checkbox in the upper-left corner of the table to select all the entries if you need to delete all submissions.
Deleting Submissions Based on a Filter
- Select Filter next to the search field in the upper-left corner.
- In the Advanced Search/Filter dialog, add your desired filters. To learn more, see How to Filter Entries in Jotform Tables.
- Select Apply Filter at the bottom.
- Once filtered, choose the entries to delete. See Deleting Multiple Entries.
Deleting Trashed Entries
To permanently delete the trashed submissions
- Open the main tab’s menu using the three-dot icon.
- Select Trashed entries.
- In the Trash panel on the right, choose the submissions to delete, then select Delete Forever.
- Finally, select Delete in the confirmation dialog.
Auto-Deleting Form Submissions
Suppose you’re managing your records in third-party services like Google Sheets or Airtable and don’t need to keep the data in Jotform. You can configure your form to automatically delete your form entries.
To auto-delete submissions
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select Show More Options at the bottom.
- Scroll down to Auto-Delete Form Submissions, then select Enable.
- Choose the Deletion Period, then select Next.
- Review your settings, then select Yes, Update.
For more information, see Deleting Form Submissions Automatically.