Browse Article by Topicscss inject css custom css custom style css hack
- Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find field IDs and names
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How can I get the custom CSS to inject for my form?
- How to change the form's padding with CSS?
- How to create rounded corners?
- Width of the lline within the dropdown question
- Responsive with Source Code.
- How can I adjust the column width of the Matrix Field?
- CSS for simple rose button style
- How come my submit button text isn't showing up?
- Can I shorten the length of fields in the payment area?
- Left align form after update
How to Inject Custom CSS CodesLast Update: September 4, 2016
Jotform gives you a wide variety of ways to customize how a form is rendered. An example of customization can be found on this guide: Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes. In this guide, you'll learn how to inject a custom CSS codes to the form.
Please follow the steps below:
1. In the form builder, click the Design button from the main toolbar:
2. Go to Inject CSS tab and then insert your custom CSS codes under Inject Custom CSS box:
3. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your form.
Having difficulties with the custom CSS? Please let us know in the comment box below or heads up to our support forum and create a new post explaining your issue.