Browse Article by Topicscss inject css custom css custom style css hack
- Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find field IDs and names
- How to Apply Custom CSS to the Product Field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- injected CSS content appears twice
- How can I make my questions stay on one line?
- What's the CSS code to change dropdown list background color?
- How to add an example above the Configurable List Widget items?
- JotForm V4>>Widgets Custom CSS Area: quotes are not reading properly.
- Error message after not filling required fields
- Form style not updating
- Can I custom style your form with CSS?
- Alter CSS
- How do I fix these CSS errors?
How to Inject Custom CSS CodesLast Update: December 25, 2016
Jotform gives you a wide variety of ways to customize how a form is rendered. An example of customization can be found on this guide: Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes. In this guide, you'll learn how to inject a custom CSS codes to the form.
Please follow the steps below:
1. In the form builder, click the Design icon from the main toolbar.
2. Go to the Inject CSS tab and then insert your custom CSS codes into the box, you may also open the advanced designer by clicking on Advanced CSS Editor button.
3. Click on the "Save Changes" icon to save your changes.
Having difficulties with the custom CSS? Please let us know in the comment box below or heads up to our support forum and create a new post explaining your issue.