Browse Article by Topicscss inject css custom css custom style css hack
- Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
- How to find field IDs and names
- How to Apply Custom CSS to the Product Field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How To Have Two Column Payment Form
- How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- css code editing for iFrame
- Adjusting the width of credit card field
- Need custom CSS code to inject
- My form is in urgent need of fixing! Could someone please fix my CSS code?
- Text Resizer widget: Change button color and button size.
- How to change the background color of the Collapse widget?
- I added the CSS code from JotForm help site but no two columns just one really long
- How to change the red color when a mandatory field has not been completed?
- Form not updating on mobile devices after editing code, problems with CSS code?
- Stripe field stretches too far
How to Inject Custom CSS CodesLast Update: March 6, 2017
Jotform gives you a wide variety of ways to customize how a form is rendered. An example of customization can be found on this guide: Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes. In this guide, you'll learn how to inject a custom CSS codes to the form.
Please follow the steps below:
Jotform Version 4:
1. In the form builder, click the Design icon.
2. Click on the CSS tab, and paste the code in the "Inject Custom CSS" area.
3. Make sure to click on the Save button.
Jotform Version 3:
1. In the form builder, click the Design icon from the main toolbar.
2. Go to the Inject CSS tab and then insert your custom CSS codes into the box, you may also open the advanced designer by clicking on Advanced CSS Editor button.
3. Click on the "Save Changes" icon to save your changes.
Having difficulties with the custom CSS? Please let us know in the comment box below or heads up to our support forum and create a new post explaining your issue.