Browse Article by TopicsSecurity Certificate Security Certificate Seal Secure SSL
- How do I receive SSL Submissions?
- Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- Conditions formatting lost
- Why are some forms not displaying on ssl site?
- Number of forms in pricing structure
- How to collect credit card information using JotForm?
- Are my forms secured with SSL?
- Questions about using JotForm?
- Not getting intake form.
- How to force my form to be secured?
- How to enable SSL on my form?
- SSL Certificate
Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure FormsLast Update: July 29, 2016
Create your form in the JotForm editor.
1. From the Basic Fields sub menu, click on Image to access Image wizard.2. In the Image wizard, select Security Certificate Seal.3. Click Next, then click the Add Seal button.
NOTE: This Security Seal will only show on forms which make use of a Secure JotForm URL (https://secure).