Browse Article by TopicsSecurity Certificate Security Certificate Seal Secure SSL
- How do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- The SSL image on my form is not displaying
- Selectable forms issue with missing SSL seal
- Forms are not showing
- Secure Connection Failed
- Is my form secure?
- How do i turn of the SSL secured?
- Embed form behind a secured page
- How to protect uploaded images URL?
- Do you support Secure FTP instead of old style (port 21) ftp?
- Why isn't my payment section secured?
Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure FormsLast Update: December 30, 2016
**UPDATE: Starting from 6 October 2016, all JotForms are now secured without any limitations!
After you have created your form on MyForms page, navigate to Form Builder and,
1. From the Basic Fields sub menu, click on Image to access Image wizard.
2. In the Image wizard, select Recently Used tab.
3. Click on the SSL logo and, the seal will be added to your form.