Browse Article by TopicsSecurity Certificate Security Certificate Seal Secure SSL
- How do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- Support admin restore submission tool is not using secure URL
- Insecure message on embedded form.
- How secure is the information submitted through the html link/application?
- where is submitted data/file stored?
- Positive SSL Secured Website
- Is my form secure despite not having an SSL on my website?
- When my company uses jotform, how will information of my customer be secured.
- How to Display the SSL Security Seal on My Forms?
- How to avoid firewall blocking the form URL?
- Is information inputted in my form secure?
Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure FormsLast Update: December 30, 2016
**UPDATE: Starting from 6 October 2016, all JotForms are now secured without any limitations!
After you have created your form on MyForms page, navigate to Form Builder and,
1. From the Basic Fields sub menu, click on Image to access Image wizard.
2. In the Image wizard, select Recently Used tab.
3. Click on the SSL logo and, the seal will be added to your form.