Browse Article by TopicsSecurity Certificate Security Certificate Seal Secure SSL
- How do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- I get an SSL connection error when trying to view a form
- I don't see the option to get the SSL submissions
- Is form secure (like https)?
- How secure is info shared via JotForm?
- Security of Data
- How to have secure form
- Is there a fix (or plans to fix) the http/secure transport issue over http?
- SSL logo doesn't appear
- SalesForce: Is JotForm already using the TLS 1.1 in the integration?
- Which package do I need for secured info?
Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure FormsLast Update: December 30, 2016
**UPDATE: Starting from 6 October 2016, all JotForms are now secured without any limitations!
After you have created your form on MyForms page, navigate to Form Builder and,
1. From the Basic Fields sub menu, click on Image to access Image wizard.
2. In the Image wizard, select Recently Used tab.
3. Click on the SSL logo and, the seal will be added to your form.