Browse Article by TopicsSecurity Certificate Security Certificate Seal Secure SSL
- How do I receive SSL Submissions?
- Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
Related Forum Questions
- update page need login info for client
- Is a JotForm SSL compliant on Squarespace?
- I'm working to convert all of our forms to this payment method and I'm having trouble getting the "total" to display.
- How to enable my form to be secured?
- Unsecure website URL error message after form submission
- Can this be a solution for our clients to send us enrollment forms securely using a link that we send to them?
- How secure is the data?
- Embedded forms are not loading on secure web pages
- How to protect the form with a custom code?
- Form submissions
Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure FormsLast Update: July 29, 2016
Create your form in the JotForm editor.
1. From the Basic Fields sub menu, click on Image to access Image wizard.2. In the Image wizard, select Security Certificate Seal.3. Click Next, then click the Add Seal button.
NOTE: This Security Seal will only show on forms which make use of a Secure JotForm URL (https://secure).