Browse Article by TopicsSecurity Certificate Security Certificate Seal Secure SSL
- How do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to view Encrypted Submissions in the iOS Mobile App
Related Forum Questions
- Some forms are not secure
- Will the form be SSL secured if it is embedded on SSL website?
- I just need your product to capture securely the CC and billing address
- Is there a secure form with Authorize.net payment that we can use for our clients?
- Is our form not secure?
- SSL issue with a form
- Embedded form with payment integration showing unsecured
- The SSL image on my form is not displaying
- Selectable forms issue with missing SSL seal
- Forms are not showing
Enabling Security Certificate Seal on Secure FormsLast Update: December 30, 2016
**UPDATE: Starting from 6 October 2016, all JotForms are now secured without any limitations!
After you have created your form on MyForms page, navigate to Form Builder and,
1. From the Basic Fields sub menu, click on Image to access Image wizard.
2. In the Image wizard, select Recently Used tab.
3. Click on the SSL logo and, the seal will be added to your form.