Mollie is a leading European payment provider which operates in all European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland. Jotform’s Mollie integration allows you to accept payments via 20+ payment methods, including Apple Pay, iDEAL, Klarna, and PayPal.
Below are the steps to integrate the Mollie payment gateway into your form.
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button at the top-left side of the screen.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Click Mollie from the list. You can also drag and drop it to add.
- In the Payment Settings, click the Connect button. You will need to log in to your Mollie account and authorize Jotform. Once connected, the button will turn green with a text that says Connected.
Did you know?
You can open the Payment Settings by clicking the Wand icon on the right side of the Mollie gateway.
- Set up the other options accordingly:
- Mode — Mollie allows you to switch from Live and Test Mode without reconnecting your Mollie account. It will automatically set the appropriate keys based on the chosen Mode.
- Profile — Mollie allows you to create multiple Website Profiles. You can select one from this dropdown.
- Currency — Mollie supports multicurrency. However, support for currencies other than EUR varies per payment method. Visit Mollie – Multicurrency for more details.
- Payment Type — With Mollie integration, you can choose to Sell Products, Subscriptions or allow user-defined amounts, or collect donations.
- The form will only display the active payment methods of the selected Mollie Website Profile. If you wish to display the other payment methods Mollie supports, you must enable them under the chosen Website Profile. Visit Mollie – Payment Methods for more details.
- Klarna: Pay Later, Klarna: Slice It, and Voucher require an extra Email and Billing Address when your form users select them. Users must fill in these fields to pay.
- If you’ve selected Sell Products or Subscriptions, click the Continue button to add your product or subscription items. If you’ve chosen User Defined Amount or Collect Donation, click the Save button to complete the integration.
All transactions are logged in Jotform Tables and sent to your Mollie account. To view Jotform Tables, please check How to View Form Submissions for the steps. To learn more about how you can view payments on your Mollie dashboard, visit Mollie – Find Transactions.