Mollie is a leading European payment provider which operates in all European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland. With Jotform’s Mollie integration, you can accept payments via 20+ payment methods, including Apple Pay, iDEAL, Klarna, PayPal, and more. Please visit the following page to view all supported payment methods: https://www.mollie.com/en/payments.
Here are the steps to integrate Mollie with your Jotform form:
1. In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button.
2. Go to the Payments tab, search for Mollie and click on it to add.
3. In the integration window, click the Connect button and log in to your Mollie account on the next popup window.
In the Mode dropdown, you can choose:
Live Mode means you are accepting live payments in the form.
Test Mode means you are accepting sandbox payments in the form. This is ideal if you wish to test the integration before going live.
4. After logging in, you will need to allow permission in the next window. This is required to authenticate your Mollie account and allow payments through JotForm. Click the Connect button to proceed.
5. Once the permission is granted, the integration will display the Connected button, and you can now proceed with selecting the other options.
Profile means your Website Profile set up in your Mollie dashboard. More details here: How Do I Link Multiple Websites to One Account.
Currency. From Euro to US Dollars, Swiss Franc to Hungarian Forint; 28 currencies are supported by JotForm-Mollie integration. More details here: Online Payment Gateway Comparison.
Payment Type. Our Mollie integration supports the Selling of Products and Subscriptions, User Defined Amount, and Donations.
According to the selected Profile, Currency, Mode, and Payment Type; alternative payment methods change.
If there is no alternative payment method to be listed, a warning message is displayed.
Klarna: Pay Later, Klarna: Slice It and Voucher requires extra Email and Billing Address as below. Users need to fill these fields if they want to pay one of these 3 options.
6. Let’s choose Sell Products. Click the Continue button to proceed with adding the product items.
7. Add the Product Items.
8. After adding the products, save the changes and you’re good to go!
Note that only the active payment methods from your Mollie’s Website Profile are displayed in the payment field. If you wish to display the other payment methods supported by Mollie, you would need to enable them under the Payment Methods of the chosen Website Profile. More details here: How Do I Activate Payment Methods in My Account.
All transactions are logged in Jotform Tables and also sent to your Mollie account.
To access Jotform Tables, please read this guide: How to View Form Submissions.
To look up the transactions on your Mollie account, please visit the following help guide from Mollie: How Do I Lookup Transactions on the Dashboard.
More Related Guides: