Browse Article by Topicspayment coupon coupon codes codes discount discount coupon payment coupon payment options payment field discount field
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Plan Changed to Free although paid twice
- How do I change my payment method
- How do I add a PayPal button and set the payment info in my form?
- I have changed my log-in email associated with my Square account
- I want to change my Paypal billing to CC
- I need to update pricing on my form but can't figure out how
- What should we do in order to benefit from the nonprofit discount?
- How is Square connected to JotForm?
- How is square conected to jotform?
- Why does the stripe option require reentering bank data
How To Add Coupon Code in the Payment FormLast Update: March 24, 2017
JotForm Payment forms are now capable of using Coupon Code as another payment option.
This guide will show you how to add the Coupon Code in addition to the other options that are already available in the Payment Form described on How To Add Options In The Payment Form.
Start by adding your selected payment field from the Payment Tools.
1. Assuming that the products are already configured. Click the payment field and click the wizard (wand icon):
2. Click on Coupons tab, and then click on the Create Coupon button to start with.
3. In the Coupon Setup dialog box, add the coupon details such as the Coupon Code, Discount Type, etc:
....the Coupon Details have the following options available:
a. Coupon Code: The code or name of the coupon.
b. Coupon Limit: Set to none by default. You can set limit By Expiration Date and By Number of Uses. If you will set an Expiration Data, the coupon will be automatically expired after the selected date. For the number of uses, the coupon will be automatically void as soon as the limit is reached.
b. Discount Type: Two (2) type of discount the coupon applies:
b.1. Percentage - discount base on percentage of the amount.
b.2. Fixed Amount - discount amount applied to the amount.
c. Discount rate: The percent or amount of discount to apply. This is either in percent value or amount value, depending on the Discount type option.
d. Apply discounts to: How to apply the discount.
d.1. Products - apply the coupon discount to All or Selected products only
d.2. Shipping - Apply the discount to the shipping rate instead of the total of the selected products.
d.3. Order Total - apply the discount to the Total amount for payment
e. Discounted products: If Products is the selected to Apply the discounts to
f. Minimum Order for discount - if Shipping and Order Total are selected as the based option to be discounted.
4. Scroll down, and click the Save button:
5. Close the window or if you need to add more coupons, simply click the Create Coupon button again.
Do you want to see an example? Here's a demo form https://form.jotformpro.com/70825264725964.
To delete or duplicate a coupon code, restart the Payments Wizard and click the Coupons tab again.
1. Hover your mouse to the coupon item.
2. Click the settings in gear icon.
3. Choose to Delete or Duplicate the coupon:
For questions, please let us know below!