Browse Article by Topicspayment coupon coupon codes codes discount discount coupon payment coupon payment options payment field discount field
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to setup a recurring payment option
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- submission pending
- Can I use PayPal and credit card payments separately from JotForms or is this integrated with the froms?
- ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! I need Square Payment Tool
- Is your platform able to accept recurring payments with Authorize.net
- How do I change the currency from USD to DKK?
- Square payments are supported in JotForm, I have a question about pricing.
- May I upgrade and downgrade to starter plan if needed?
- Donate form not calculating the total
- Questions about Square Integration using square chip reader/swiper
- Submissions > Incomplete Payments: Transaction error when completing incomplete submission payment
How To Add Coupon Code in the Payment FormLast Update: July 16, 2016
JotForm Payment forms are now capable of using Coupon Code as another payment option.
This guide will show you how to add the Coupon Code in addition to the other options that are already available in the Payment Form described on How To Add Options In The Payment Form.
Start by adding your selected payment field from the Payment Tools. Note: Coupon Codes is only available for regular Paypal field and Purchase Order field.
1. Add the products in the payment form using the payment wizards options.
2. Save the products.
3. Click Next buttons until you'll reach the Payments Wizards: Other Options dialog box.
4. Click "Coupons" button to enter the Coupon Code Wizard page
5. Click "Add a new coupon code" button to add your first coupon codes
6. In the Add Coupons dialog box, add the coupon details and save using the Save Coupons button
....the Coupon Details have the following options available:
a. Coupon Code: The code or name of the coupon
b. Discount Type: Two (2) type of discount the coupon applies
b.1. Percentage - discount base on percentage of the amount.
b.2. Fixed Amount - discount amount applied to the amount.
c. Discount rate: The percent or amount of discount to apply. This is either in percent value or amount value, depending on the Discount type option.
d. Apply discounts to: How to apply the discount.
d.1. Products - apply the coupon discount to All or Selected products only
d.2. Order Total - apply the discount to the Total amount for payment
e. Discounted products: If Products is the selected to Apply the discounts to
f. Minimum Order for discount - if Order Total is the selected to Apply the discounts to
6. Use the Add New Coupon Code button to add more coupon code.
7. Close the Payment Wizards: Coupons dialog box using the Return to Main button
8. In the Main payments wizards dialog, continue by using the Next button.
9. Complete the Payment integration options using the Finish button.
Do you want to see an example? Here's a demo form http://www.jotform.co/form/31665516771863.
To delete a coupon code, restart the Payments Wizards until the Coupon Codes dialog box is available.
1. Click on Coupons and select the coupon code to be deleted.
2. Click on the Delete Coupon option in the coupon code toolbar.
3. To complete, close the dialog box using the Save Coupons button.
4. Continue until the Finish button to close the payment integration wizards.
For more information, please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/5FWw1ErnD1c
For questions, please let us know below!