Jotform provides PayPal Payment Tools, one of them is the PayPal Payments Standard a.k.a PayPal Personal. Just like any other payment tool, this enables you to sell products and subscriptions, collect donations, and custom amounts in their forms and get paid through PayPal Payment Standard gateway.
Integrating your form with PayPal Standard is easy, here are the steps:
1. In the Payments tab, search and add PayPal Personal:
2. In the Payment wizard, enter your PayPal credentials.
With PayPal Standard, it only requires your PayPal email address.
3. Choose whether you want to Sell Products, Sell Subscriptions, collect custom amount (User Defined Amount), or Collect Donations.
4. Assuming that you want to sell products, continue to the next page to create a product. It is pretty straightforward.
Click Create New Product button.
Then enter the product details. You can also add product options like quantity, size, color and etc.
5. Save the products you’ve created and you’re good to go.
Here’s an example form that uses PayPal Personal: https://form.jotformpro.com/72442455966970.
Feel free to submit it to test the form. It is in Sandbox mode.
If you also want to test your PayPal payment form, check out this guide How To Test PayPal Payment Form.