Browse Article by Topicstranslation multilanguage multilingual language transalte form language
- JotForm Languages
- How to Make your Forms Multilingual
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
Related Forum Questions
- My form is suddenly gone!!!!
- V4 - Multilingual Forms: Translation does not work
- Form Translations: Spanish Translation is Corrupting Original Text My Form
- Form Settings>> Translation: not working in JotForm V4, nothing happens after clicking the enable button.
- Field Labels in a multi language form
- What is the right algorithm for building a multilingual form?
- Language translation not working properly
- Problem with Euskara language
- Widget > Progress bar: Translation options are not showing in form when I have the progress bar widget
- Dates Difference widget language to be determined by the user's language.
How to Make your Forms MultilingualLast Update: December 31, 2016
The translation tool helps you reach a global audience much better, as your forms can cater to a multilingual audience. It will help your visitors control the language that your form reads in, bringing you higher conversion and satisfaction rates.
How to make your forms multilingual (translatable to different languages)
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, scroll down while you are in General tab
4. Look for the "Translations" and click "Enable" button
3. Click on Add New and search for your language.
4. Now select the language and the translation window for the selected language should open up. You can now start adding the translation:
Take note of the warning in red icons, that means that the particular field is not translated automatically or there's no translation available into our system. You have to click on it and translate:
5. When you're done, just simply click "Save" buttons.
Now, if you want to have the added language as the default one, just simply click on it, and click "Set Default" option:
Lastly, to make the form to detect the language of the browser. Simply click on the "Options" button:
Check the option for "Detect user browser language":
From there, you can also choose the "Button Format" and the "Theme". Again, don't forget to save the entire changes to the form.
Questions? Please let us know below and or post it to our support forum.