Browse Article by Topicstranslation multilanguage multilingual language transalte form language
- JotForm Languages
- How to Make your Forms Multilingual
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
Related Forum Questions
- How do i translate everything to Vietnamese?
- How can I change the style of the language button?
- Multilanguage form not working again!
- Distance Calculator widget not working
- PayPal Pro translation in form and Preview wrong
- I would like to show itemised list of products ordered on emails
- Form Translations: translation on submit button not working.
- Form Builder 4.0: Romanian Translation Mistake
- How to change the Thank you page based on selected language of the form?
- Flag for Cape Verde on translations
How to Make your Forms MultilingualLast Update: March 6, 2017
The translation tool helps you reach a global audience much better, as your forms can cater to a multilingual audience. It will help your visitors control the language that your form reads in, bringing you higher conversion and satisfaction rates.
JotForm Version 4:
1) Click on Settings>>Form Settings, and then on Show More Options.
2) Look for the "Translations" and click "Enable" button.
3) Select the current language of your form, and click on Continue.
4) Click on ADD TRANSLATION.
5) Select the language you want to translate the form to, and click on ADD:
6) Now the translation window for the selected language should open up. You can now start adding the translation, and it will be automatically saved:
JotForm Version 3:
How to make your forms multilingual (translatable to different languages)
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Click "Preferences"
a) In the Preferences window, scroll down while you are in General tab
b) Look for the "Translations" and click "Enable" button
3. Click on Add New and search for your language.
4. Now the language and the translation window for the selected language should open up. You can now start adding the translation:
Take note of the warning in red icons, that means that the particular field is not translated automatically or there's no translation available into our system. You have to click on it and translate:
5. When you're done, just simply click "Save" buttons.
Now, if you want to have the added language as the default one, just simply click on it, and click "Set Default" option:
Lastly, to make the form to detect the language of the browser. Simply click on the "Options" button:
Check the option for "Detect user browser language":
From there, you can also choose the "Button Format" and the "Theme". Again, don't forget to save the entire changes to the form.
Questions? Please let us know below and or post it to our support forum.