This guide shows how to change your billing credit card for your Jotform account and is only applicable to accounts with active subscriptions paid for via Stripe or FastSpring.
To remove your credit card information, you need to first, cancel your subscription. See Downgrading Your Account for more information.
Here’s how to update your billing card:
- Go to the Billing page and click on Change Credit Card.
Note: For FastSpring users, continue here.
- Next, enter your card details in the Credit Card Information window.
- Click on Update at the bottom to save the changes.
Updating Payment Method in FastSpring
For payments processed through FastSpring, you will be redirected to your FastSpring subscription page after clicking on Change Credit Card in Jotform Billing. With FastSpring, you can update your card or choose PayPal as the payment method.
To update your FastSpring subscription payment method
- Choose Edit Subscription in FastSpring after clicking on Change Credit Card in Jotform Billing.
- Select Update Payment Method, then follow the instruction on your screen.
If you have paypal as your payment, it just takes you to the paypal website. It doesn't give you the option to remove paypal and update with your credit card.
I don't see the option for Billing. Just upgrade. It doesn't let me change it in Upgrade.
Please add a button so people can completely remove their credit card info if they don't have active plans.
all of my Jotform’s have been disabled and I need to know what is going on
This is not helpful, because it is not tell you how to "remove" your credit card.
Just how to change it.
Hey necesito cambiar mi tarjeta de crédito para poder pagar mi mensualidad con uds. Cómo puedo hacerlo