Browse Article by Topicssend post data post submission form post post data http post
Related Forum Questions
- What is "HTTP POST data to Thank You Page"?
- How to conditionally pass data from one form to another?
- How do I send this post data in JSON format instead of multipart form?
- My form is not showing any $_post data
- How to POST file upload to custom thankyou page?
- Issue with posting form data to thank you page
- Send Post Data: Show Post Data not working
- Pass data to a 3rd party application that accepts POST data.
- I can't see Post data in my php Thank You Page
- Send Post data submission hang on Please and not redirecting
How to Post Submission Data to Thank You PageLast Update: October 10, 2016
1. Click Preferences icon from the top menu on the form builder.
b. In the Thank You wizard, select Redirect to an external link then enter this URL https://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/
Demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62301599849972
We love to hear your experience with this feature, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you.