Browse Article by Topicssend post data post submission form post post data http post
Related Forum Questions
- Does "Send Post Data" include a copy of all their answers on the Thank you email?
- PHP Post data code not working
- Form redirection problem
- What would I need to do to post the data on the form?
- Posting data to another webpage.
- I'm trying to prepopulate another form after submission but it's not working
- Referencing Help Page Below. I see options there that are not in my account?
- How can i get post data off jot form on my redirected page?
- Send Jotform data to API URL
- Confusion regarding post data names vs DB column names.
How to Post Submission Data to Thank You PageLast Update: October 10, 2016
1. Click Preferences icon from the top menu on the form builder.
b. In the Thank You wizard, select Redirect to an external link then enter this URL https://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/
Demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62301599849972
We love to hear your experience with this feature, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you.