Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Feedback form is not working in Wix website?
- Unable to submit the form: stuck at "please wait" message
- Text box issue in IE browser
- Fixed height for iFrame jotform embed
- JS Embed: GST not calculating
- Iframe method: Please explain this code
- Submit button is not working on iPhone
- Part of my form is being cut off on the right hand margin on our website. What is the fix?
- Making embedded form fit the web page
- Submit button is not showing
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: January 8, 2015
Use the iFrame code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.Here is how to get the iFrame code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Embed Form" button
2. Click on "iFrame" button.
3. Copy the iFrame code.
4. Go to Wix Editor
5. Click the (+) Add button in the left then select "Apps"
6. Under Apps, select "HTML".
7. Click the little blue down arrow inside the field and select "Settings".
8. Select "HTML Code" under the drop down Mode. Then paste the iFrame code on the HTML/ embed code box.
9. Click "Update" button and Save your work.