Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe Wix website
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- I am getting Form engine failed - #8j1h17f1 when trying to access the iframe embed or the link to my form.
- Embedding form to shopify with source code
- Embedded form no longer updating after making changes.
- Problem when embedding source code to website
- Follow-up on previous loading speed question
- How can I get the embedded JotForm in Wordpress.org to act responsive?
- Screen Shot?
- Jotform giving me error on my website?
- Direct form link is not clickable when copied to a Wix-based website
- The Jotform (iframe embed); My Submit Button is not seen on the webpage, the more pictures we upload
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: November 10, 2015
Would you like to add your JotForm form in your website built using the Wix editor? You can use the iFrame code in this case, just follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Publish" button in your form builder.
2. In your "Publish" wizard, navigate to the "Embed" tab and choose "iFrame" in the drop down selection. Copy the iFrame code here.
3. In your Wix Editor, click the "Add" (+) button, choose "More" and add the "HTML Code" in your website page.
4. In the "HTML Code" settings, click "Edit Code", choose "Code" in the radio selection and paste your iFrame embed code there.
5. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size or positioning it on your web page layout.
6. Click the "Update" button and save your work.
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.