Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- How can I reduce the height of the iframe where my form is embedded?
- Adding iFrame form to an secure (ssl) web page
- The bottom part of my iFrame embedded form is not displaying
- CAPTCHA images not loading
- iFrame code without the use of script
- I changed form to "Responsive" but the field "Time" is still split into 3 lines in mobile devices.
- Submit button not showing properly in mobile devices
- Unable to embed secure form on a web page
- The form importer from Adobe FormsCentral doesn't seem to work for my forms...?
- Need Adjustments on Desktop & Mobile Looks of Final Area of Form
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: January 8, 2015
Use the iFrame code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.Here is how to get the iFrame code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Embed Form" button
2. Click on "iFrame" button.
3. Copy the iFrame code.
4. Go to Wix Editor
5. Click the (+) Add button in the left then select "Apps"
6. Under Apps, select "HTML".
7. Click the little blue down arrow inside the field and select "Settings".
8. Select "HTML Code" under the drop down Mode. Then paste the iFrame code on the HTML/ embed code box.
9. Click "Update" button and Save your work.