Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Height issue with embedded iFrames
- iFrame code not showing entire form when hidden fields are displayed
- I have a form that is not forwarding
- 502 Gateway Error
- Problems with scrolling of form in Muse phone layout
- Wordpress.com Site Integration
- There Is Too Much Space Under My Embedded Form. How Do I Reduce It?
- Forcing the specific minimal height of the iframe to be shown non related to the actual size of the first page
- My form gets cut off at the bottom!
- iFrame embed, server problems?
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: January 8, 2015
Use the iFrame code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.Here is how to get the iFrame code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Embed Form" button
2. Click on "iFrame" button.
3. Copy the iFrame code.
4. Go to Wix Editor
5. Click the (+) Add button in the left then select "Apps"
6. Under Apps, select "HTML".
7. Click the little blue down arrow inside the field and select "Settings".
8. Select "HTML Code" under the drop down Mode. Then paste the iFrame code on the HTML/ embed code box.
9. Click "Update" button and Save your work.