Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- How to embed form in Expression Engine?
- Form is not responsive
- Forms not displaying properly in Firefox
- Iframe embed widget does not get resized by mobile responsive widget, leaving it too wide on mobile devices
- Trouble embedding form code into website
- If script conflict issue is resolved with specific iframe embed code, do we need to open a thread each time we make a change to the form?
- Adding YouTube playlist
- How can I minimize the iframe height of the form
- When I put my form in my website it does not give the option to type in
- Conditions not working in an embedded form
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: January 8, 2015
Use the iFrame code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.Here is how to get the iFrame code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Embed Form" button
2. Click on "iFrame" button.
3. Copy the iFrame code.
4. Go to Wix Editor
5. Click the (+) Add button in the left then select "Apps"
6. Under Apps, select "HTML".
7. Click the little blue down arrow inside the field and select "Settings".
8. Select "HTML Code" under the drop down Mode. Then paste the iFrame code on the HTML/ embed code box.
9. Click "Update" button and Save your work.