Browse Article by Topicswix site wix wix website
Related Forum Questions
- Mobile version (Wix) not looking good
- Some part of the textarea and submit button is not showing up in the Wix website.
- Wix Embedded Form: Custom thank you redirect is not working
- How can I make this form fit on a mobile phone? (Wix)
- My form redirection is not working in the Wix platform
- Wix embedded PayPal form not redirecting to PayPal
- Wix embedded form is not submitting or redirecting to PayPal
- Form embedded via iFrame: When form is submitted, only the bottom part of the Thank You page can be seen.
- How to I make my form readable??
- Forms being cut off after embedding
Adding a Form to Your Wix SiteLast Update: May 29, 2016
Embedding JotForm on your Wix site is pretty easy. You just need to use your form URL. Please follow these steps:
1. Click Publish button while on the form builder.
2. On Publish wizard, copy your form URL.
3. In your Wix Editor, click the Add (+) button, choose More and then Embed a Site
4. Paste your form URL on Website Address box.
5. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size/height of the element to avoid cut off or position it properly on your website.
6. Make sure to save and publish your site!
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.