Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe Wix website
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- I would like to embed one form onto another form
- How can I embed one form onto another form?
- iFrame embed (widget) not showing up in reports
- iFrame Embed Widget content is blank
- Is it possible to combine multiple form surveys into one form?
- Forms will not send
- Embedded iFrame form not submitting
- Embedded form is cut off
- The top portion of the form is not displayed when it is embedded on my webpage
- Iframe Widget: form does not fit in iframe (Private)
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: March 17, 2016
Would you like to add your JotForm form in your website built using the Wix editor? You can use the iFrame code in this case, just follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Publish" button in your form builder.
2. In your "Publish" wizard, navigate to the "Embed" tab and choose "iFrame" in the drop down selection. Copy the iFrame code here.
3. In your Wix Editor, click the "Add" (+) button, choose "More" and add the "HTML Code" in your website page.
4. In the "HTML Code" settings, click "Edit Code", choose "Code" in the radio selection and paste your iFrame embed code there.
5. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size or positioning it on your web page layout.
6. Click the "Update" button and save your work.
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.