Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- How to add CCTV image url feed
- Not possible to submit PayPal Pro form
- I need to insert a subscription form to my Premium Wix website which will allow for Facebook conversion information
- My form when embedded on a website takes more space than needed
- Why my Submit Button is not showing up on my iPad or iPhone
- How can I stop the scrolling on the form?
- Forms is being cut off when using iframe embed and it no longer jumps / scrolls up on switch to next page
- The bottom of the form is cut off for user.on the website
- iFrame: Submit button not showing in Firefox
- How to show a different form in a page segment - if certain conditions have been met?
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: January 8, 2015
Use the iFrame code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.Here is how to get the iFrame code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Embed Form" button
2. Click on "iFrame" button.
3. Copy the iFrame code.
4. Go to Wix Editor
5. Click the (+) Add button in the left then select "Apps"
6. Under Apps, select "HTML".
7. Click the little blue down arrow inside the field and select "Settings".
8. Select "HTML Code" under the drop down Mode. Then paste the iFrame code on the HTML/ embed code box.
9. Click "Update" button and Save your work.