Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe Wix website
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Form embedded on website not showing
- Track iFrame Form Submissions as Events in Google Analytics
- I'm not able to click on my form my website on WIX? It is loaded on my website but I am not able to click it on it to open it.
- How do you get the iframe code to work in Facebook
- How can I successfully add my form to Iframe?
- How can we replace the source code with iframe embed code on our website?
- Include Progress bar in my form
- How do I Add my Google Spreadsheet to my new Form?
- Not able to Submit the Payment Form
- Contact page does not open when using iPad
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: November 10, 2015
Would you like to add your JotForm form in your website built using the Wix editor? You can use the iFrame code in this case, just follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Publish" button in your form builder.
2. In your "Publish" wizard, navigate to the "Embed" tab and choose "iFrame" in the drop down selection. Copy the iFrame code here.
3. In your Wix Editor, click the "Add" (+) button, choose "More" and add the "HTML Code" in your website page.
4. In the "HTML Code" settings, click "Edit Code", choose "Code" in the radio selection and paste your iFrame embed code there.
5. Make the necessary changes like adjusting the size or positioning it on your web page layout.
6. Click the "Update" button and save your work.
Please feel free to write a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.