Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Embedding Wix website iframe code to form's Custom Thank You page
- Form keeps scrolling up automatically on ipads / iphones
- The form height won't auto adjust when using form tabs widget to navigate the form pages and when using iframe embed
- Forms having a bit of white space on the right side
- Next button on the form not working on mobile devices
- The Form Calculation is not working on the Embedded Form on the website
- Error when submitting form with iFrame embedding
- Can I embed a jotform in my Wix website?
- Submit button is not showing in Iframe
- Embedded form does not work
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: January 8, 2015
Use the iFrame code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.Here is how to get the iFrame code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Embed Form" button
2. Click on "iFrame" button.
3. Copy the iFrame code.
4. Go to Wix Editor
5. Click the (+) Add button in the left then select "Apps"
6. Under Apps, select "HTML".
7. Click the little blue down arrow inside the field and select "Settings".
8. Select "HTML Code" under the drop down Mode. Then paste the iFrame code on the HTML/ embed code box.
9. Click "Update" button and Save your work.