Browse Article by TopicsAdding a form in Wix Wix Iframe
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Wix Site
- Adding Form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Adding a Form to Your Launch Effect Campaign
- Adding a Form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Avoid conflicts between form's script and scripts on the web page where form is embedded.
- Best method of embedding form in GoDaddy Website Builder built website hosted by GD
- I have created a Wix website. I have successfully embedded 4 different forms to filled out for internal use such as attendance, errors, etc. Of course
- Submit Button is not being displayed on an iPhone
- Embedded form in Iframe is not working in Preview
- My form keeps processing the wrong payment!!
- rules of thumb for selecting / adjustiung proper form width
- I created a form, and whenever I put it on my website it gets really big.
- Iframe embed widget not showing the source page, just keeps on loading
- iFrame embeded form on another form is not showing corretly
Adding a Form to Wix SiteLast Update: January 8, 2015
Use the iFrame code when adding your JotForm in sites created with Wix.Here is how to get the iFrame code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Embed Form" button
2. Click on "iFrame" button.
3. Copy the iFrame code.
4. Go to Wix Editor
5. Click the (+) Add button in the left then select "Apps"
6. Under Apps, select "HTML".
7. Click the little blue down arrow inside the field and select "Settings".
8. Select "HTML Code" under the drop down Mode. Then paste the iFrame code on the HTML/ embed code box.
9. Click "Update" button and Save your work.