We’ve just released a translation tool for your forms to help you reach a global audience much better. It will help your visitors control the form language which in return, bring you higher conversion and satisfaction rates.
Easy to setup & customize
With a single click, your forms can now be translated to multiple languages. Once the automated translation is done you might might want to review the translation and fix any issues manually. The customization tool allows you to edit the translated languages easily.
Don’t worry about form warnings
All warning/error messages are also translated from English to the preferred language automatically. You can also customize the form warnings any way you want.
How to make your forms multilingual
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click Languages
3. Select and add desired languages
4. View fields/warnings that haven’t been translated in the language customization wizard
5. Edit fields/warnings that haven’t been translated
6. Save the translation wizard
7. Save and preview your form (Example form)
Your form is ready to go beyond cultural boundaries. Set up the translator right now and enjoy receiving a global audience and more accurate data. Give it a try today and share your experience in the comments section below.