We’ve just released a translation tool for your forms to help you reach a global audience much better. It will help your visitors control the form language which in return, bring you higher conversion and satisfaction rates.
Easy to setup & customize
With a single click, your forms can now be translated to multiple languages. Once the automated translation is done you might might want to review the translation and fix any issues manually. The customization tool allows you to edit the translated languages easily.
Don’t worry about form warnings
All warning/error messages are also translated from English to the preferred language automatically. You can also customize the form warnings any way you want.
How to make your forms multilingual
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Settings tab and click Show More Options
3. Select the desired language on Form Language section
4. Click Edit tab on Translations section after selecting the language.
5. After finding the Translations section, click Add Form Language.
6. Select the language you want the form to be translated click Add Form Language again.
7. Add the parts that you want to translate. You can also translate the warnings (Example form)
Your form is ready to go beyond cultural boundaries. Set up the translator right now and enjoy receiving a global audience and more accurate data. Give it a try today and share your experience in the comments section below.